FastPass+ Basic Info, Suggested Priorities, And Strategies--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to help. 3 of us on the reservation, and linked to the account. We have the package deal with free dining. SHowing only 2 people to make fast pass+ reservations, the 3rd person says need valid park admission???? Ofcourse the call center is closed rrrrrrr

Is it a child under 3? If so they don't need a FP. Is the third person linked to your account? I wasn't automatically connected to DH.

Yep 31 yr old sister and she is connected. Even tried deleting her from my family list and added her again. Nada :(

For Tomorrowland Astro Orbitor I don't see how it is ranked for FP+ in MK. Is it because there is no FP+ offered for this ride?

If it's not in the first post, it doesn't have FP.

Does anyone know how to help. 3 of us on the reservation, and linked to the account. We have the package deal with free dining. SHowing only 2 people to make fast pass+ reservations, the 3rd person says need valid park admission???? Ofcourse the call center is closed rrrrrrr

Are you staying onsite and not at your 60-day mark yet?

yes we are onsite, and hit the 60 day mark as of 12 pm last night. Up way to early to get on the phone to straighten this out. Worked for 2 of the 3 of us.
just not the 3?? all in the same room on the same MYW Free dining plan

Weezyreid said:
yes we are onsite, and hit the 60 day mark as of 12 pm last night. Up way to early to get on the phone to straighten this out. Worked for 2 of the 3 of us.
just not the 3?? all in the same room on the same MYW Free dining plan

Hopefully they can make this right for you since the issue is on their end..

yes we are onsite, and hit the 60 day mark as of 12 pm last night. Up way to early to get on the phone to straighten this out. Worked for 2 of the 3 of us. just not the 3?? all in the same room on the same MYW Free dining plan

This happened to us last year. We were all booked under 1 reservation but my dad's ticket was showing up just like yours. Called and they got it straightened out for us. They were very helpful in getting the fastpasses copied over to him as well.

I have an odd question (of course!).

My DD wants to bring a friend with her on our NYE trip. Her first choice, Evelyn, may not be able to go. Her parents are divorced and she spends the first week of Christmas break with her mom and the 2nd week with her dad. She spent her 12th "dad birthday" with my DD a few years ago and her dad sent all her birthday presents to her cousin because she didn't spend the day with him. Yeah, he's that kind of guy. She's afraid that if she spends the 2nd week with us (which is when we are in WDW) that he won't give her any presents.

If Evelyn can't go, my DD wants another friend Ann to go. I know that I can assign a ticket to Evelyn and make FP+ reservations. If it turns out that Evelyn can't go I know that I can reassign the ticket to Ann. Will the FP+ reservations follow the ticket or does everything get canceled?

A couple of questions please...
1) If we only stay one night on property, but have tickets for 8 days, do we get to make FP+ for all 8 days at the 60 day mark?
2) Do we get magic bands if we only stay one night at Disney resort?
Thanks sooooo much for your help!

I have just finished reading the whole thread. THANK YOU to everyone who has given out so much information. We are going to Disney World in March for our very first time!!
This trip has taken a lot of studying but we have been able to get all our ADs for all 10 days and I know thanks to those who put so much work into this thread that our fast passes will go smooth. Even the fact that friends will join us 3 days later and I can get there fast passes too!! Plus thanks to you all the app is now on my phone!!! Amazing information.

I have an odd question (of course!). My DD wants to bring a friend with her on our NYE trip. Her first choice, Evelyn, may not be able to go. Her parents are divorced and she spends the first week of Christmas break with her mom and the 2nd week with her dad. She spent her 12th "dad birthday" with my DD a few years ago and her dad sent all her birthday presents to her cousin because she didn't spend the day with him. Yeah, he's that kind of guy. She's afraid that if she spends the 2nd week with us (which is when we are in WDW) that he won't give her any presents. If Evelyn can't go, my DD wants another friend Ann to go. I know that I can assign a ticket to Evelyn and make FP+ reservations. If it turns out that Evelyn can't go I know that I can reassign the ticket to Ann. Will the FP+ reservations follow the ticket or does everything get canceled?

Not sure how old Ann is - but I might suggest she pretend to be Evelyn rather than risk the swap...

Am I understanding this correctly? You can now reserve a FP at the 60 day window for the major, end of day, shows (Wishes, Fantasmic, Illuminations)?

Am I understanding this correctly? You can now reserve a FP at the 60 day window for the major, end of day, shows (Wishes, Fantasmic, Illuminations)?

Yes, if they have availability. That's a big if (for Wishes in particular).

For our arrival day, we are planning to go to DHS for Osborne Lights. We will probably arrive around 6pm pending any "hiccups."

We want to ride TSMM that evening so when I selected my FP+s, I was able to get 7-8pm. But of course I needed to book 3 in total - so I booked Muppets for 4-5 and ToT 5-6. We will not use these 2 FP+'s. What a waste!

My question is will we be able to use the 3rd FP+ without having used the first 2. Is there any activation issue?
Thx

I tried to find the answer on here, but good golly! Needle in a haystack. If my dd 6 is the only one who wants the A & E greet, can I get only her a fp and walk through with her? I really don't need to meet them.
Thanks!

I tried to find the answer on here, but good golly! Needle in a haystack. If my dd 6 is the only one who wants the A & E greet, can I get only her a fp and walk through with her? I really don't need to meet them.
Thanks!

Sadly, I believe the answer is no.

Quoting from #2 on first page:

"All guests entering an attraction's FP+ queue must have a valid FP+ for that attraction, including all character-based attractions such as Meet and Greets (M&Gs)."

For our arrival day, we are planning to go to DHS for Osborne Lights. We will probably arrive around 6pm pending any "hiccups."

We want to ride TSMM that evening so when I selected my FP+s, I was able to get 7-8pm. But of course I needed to book 3 in total - so I booked Muppets for 4-5 and ToT 5-6. We will not use these 2 FP+'s. What a waste!

My question is will we be able to use the 3rd FP+ without having used the first 2. Is there any activation issue?
Thx

From what I have read, there won't be an issue. Also, I *believe* you can go ahead and cancel those other 2 FPs as long as you KNOW you won't use them. Can anyone verify this?

Sadly, I believe the answer is no.

Quoting from #2 on first page:

"All guests entering an attraction's FP+ queue must have a valid FP+ for that attraction, including all character-based attractions such as Meet and Greets (M&Gs)."

Thanks!
It's fine, I just want to be informed and not ruin her day trying to be frugal with the fp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter