FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally never noticed it. After reading this thread I Googled the movie title and sure enough....dwarfs. I guess I always assumed they used dwarves and never really paid attention to the actual title on the movie. :headache:

Disney always used the standard plural form: dwarfs. It's Tolkien who changed it to dwarves which doesn't make it standard, just Tolkien! :)

GOT IT! Finally, I have booked a FP+ for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train for our week visit in late June. YES! And, dwarfs, dwarves, both are acceptable. Just go with it, and revel in a final opening date and availability of FP+ on MDE.

i don't know if anyone's already asked this yet, but I'll go ahead.....

With the new fastpass changes, will they allow you to get additional fastpasses if you have a fast pass for late in the evening or will this bar you from getting additional fastpassess? I'm thinking yes which is unfortunate because I do like the priority 'seating' for fireworks as a fastpass but may have to give it up in order to get more in a day.

i don't know if anyone's already asked this yet, but I'll go ahead..... With the new fastpass changes, will they allow you to get additional fastpasses if you have a fast pass for late in the evening or will this bar you from getting additional fastpassess? I'm thinking yes which is unfortunate because I do like the priority 'seating' for fireworks as a fastpass but may have to give it up in order to get more in a day.

It's 3 total that must be used or expired before the 4th, 5th, etc. can be acquired.

Has anyone tried FP+ and parkhopping yet? If I start at MK and use my 3 FP+ there, then decide maybe to go to DHS, can I book a DHS FP+ at a kiosk before leaving MK or at least see if there are any FP+ available at DHS?

Has anyone tried FP+ and parkhopping yet? If I start at MK and use my 3 FP+ there, then decide maybe to go to DHS, can I book a DHS FP+ at a kiosk before leaving MK or at least see if there are any FP+ available at DHS?

At the moment, you must go to a kiosk at DHS before seeing availability or booking another FP.

as in...can i run over to epcot and book for our group of 8?

Well, in February, ticket media that had not been used for entrance could be used to book Fp+. Scanning of the group's MagicBands at the kiosks would work in the same manner. But, it is unknown if Disney has closed this apparent "opening."

I booked a FP+ for Buzz and Splash at MK on May 11th. The 3rd option they gave was the Little Mermaid ride. I originally cancelled that one and it shows that's it's cancelled on the FP+ page but on "My Reservations" under FP selections it's still there. I then decided I DID want that ride for FP and picked a new time, so on that page it says I have 2 FP selections for Little Mermaid (and they're overlapping times) and of course on the FP+ page it's back to the 3. I just want one time for Little Mermaid and most importantly for it to say the same picks on all the pages. It's quite confusing! Hope this is making sense and someone can help me.

Does the policy for additional FP's includes the parade? I'm trying to decide if I want to get a FP for the new parade in MK, but I don't want it to hold us up from getting another FP earlier.

Does the policy for additional FP's includes the parade? I'm trying to decide if I want to get a FP for the new parade in MK, but I don't want it to hold us up from getting another FP earlier.

Yes. The parade is at 3:00p, so you'll be waiting for a 4th FP until after that.

The whole site is wonky today and I'm guessing it's due to this. My mom bought her tickets today through my account and assigned them to herself and they aren't showing up, and I suddenly have 4 duplicates of each of my family members showing up under my name :confused3

You think that's annoying - The whole fast pass + was down in the parks all day yesterday. No ability to add a 4th FP, or change any existing ones. Couldn't even get in to check times on current FP! (You could use what you had, but only if you knew your times, etc.) hoping today is better but worried that 7dmt crowds will overload it again.

Can y'all hold off on booking till we leave please?!? Lol!

You think that's annoying - The whole fast pass + was down in the parks all day yesterday. No ability to add a 4th FP, or change any existing ones. Couldn't even get in to check times on current FP! (You could use what you had, but only if you knew your times, etc.) hoping today is better but worried that 7dmt crowds will overload it again. Can y'all hold off on booking till we leave please?!? Lol!

Eugh what a nightmare! It might just be me, but I really don't understand why everyone is freaking out about urgently booking FPs. There's always the possibility that it might have reliability issues anyway.

You think that's annoying - The whole fast pass + was down in the parks all day yesterday. No ability to add a 4th FP, or change any existing ones. Couldn't even get in to check times on current FP! (You could use what you had, but only if you knew your times, etc.) hoping today is better but worried that 7dmt crowds will overload it again.

Can y'all hold off on booking till we leave please?!? Lol!

Oh man!! I'm so sorry you're going through that. How frustrating!

I'm sure its because a months worth of visitors were all trying to book at the same time. Does Disney not realize this will happen when they open something up for a big chunk of time like that!? Their system issues never cease to amaze me. How can such a major corporation have such technology issues all the time?

I'm afraid I may have screwed up one of my FP+ days & could use a little help... I deleted all but our A&E FP+ for our family of 6 thinking it would be easier to rearrange the other two (apparently I was WAY wrong). I can't find a way on MDE to add just 2 new FP to my one existing FP. It is making me select 3 FP of which A&E isn't available (even though I already have it). Any suggestions or have I just shot myself in the foot here?

I'm afraid I may have screwed up one of my FP+ days & could use a little help... I deleted all but our A&E FP+ for our family of 6 thinking it would be easier to rearrange the other two (apparently I was WAY wrong). I can't find a way on MDE to add just 2 new FP to my one existing FP. It is making me select 3 FP of which A&E isn't available (even though I already have it). Any suggestions or have I just shot myself in the foot here?

This has happened to a few people. Just call the FP hotline and they will add back two more passes for you. If you go back a few pages you will find a few others that just went thru this.

Mesa, why didn't you call me when 7DMT FP+ opened yesterday:confused: I thought that was part of this threads services when I became a subscriber!! I had a heck of a time getting my reservations because I didn't find out until 8:30am central :guilty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter