FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
what other attraction would you say i would need a FP+ in the afternoon?

Depending on the crowd level, I'd say possibly Great Movie Ride. At times, I find the 10-15 min wait not so bad b/c you are standing there watching the movie screen w/all the old movie clips. But after a few minutes & it starts to repeat itself, it does get old. The good thing about FP+ I found at the parks is that even after your time expires (granted you did not use it, of course), you can still change the attraction to another if you'd like out of what's available. :thumbsup2

I am staying off site for the first half of my trip, on site for the last half. I will have tickets linked to mde ahead of time. Will I be able to book my fp+ 60days out for my whole trip or just the second half?

I am staying off site for the first half of my trip, on site for the last half. I will have tickets linked to mde ahead of time. Will I be able to book my fp+ 60days out for my whole trip or just the second half?

Only for the days of your onsite reservation unless Disney changes the process for off-site guests before your planned trip.

Hi Folks:

Just to confirm - I don't need MB if I have new style AP. I can still book FP+ for me, family and friends and their AP's will work.

Thanks

Tim/Hawk

Hi Folks:

Just to confirm - I don't need MB if I have new style AP. I can still book FP+ for me, family and friends and their AP's will work.

Thanks

Tim/Hawk

Correct!:) Your APs and Fp+ info are linked to your MDE account... no need for MB - they can be linked at a later date.

The tiering system in HS is difficult to work around.

Is it?

Toy Story Mania -or- Rock 'N Rollercoaster
Tower of Terror
Star Tours (or Great Movie Ride if you prefer it)

Done. It doesn't make sense to use FP+ on any shows. F! might make sense if it were a reserved area as it was initially, but now doesn't help.

My children are not thrill seekers, with that being said i was wondering if i would be able to get 2 fastpass+ for toy story mania at HS? I booked our fp+ last night but it couldnt figure it out. Is there a secret i should know about? Thanks!

My children are not thrill seekers, with that being said i was wondering if i would be able to get 2 fastpass+ for toy story mania at HS? I booked our fp+ last night but it couldnt figure it out. Is there a secret i should know about? Thanks!

Don't I wish!! But, unfortunately, no. :rolleyes: When tiering of the headliner attractions is in effect, it means you only get one FP+ per person for attractions in each group. Highest tier holds the most popular attractions. So pick one from column A and two from column B (for example). If you check out the first post, the OP has a great analysis of which attractions are the best picks from a time-saving aspect.

Don't I wish!! But, unfortunately, no. :rolleyes: When tiering of the headliner attractions is in effect, it means you only get one FP+ per person for attractions in each group. Highest tier holds the most popular attractions. So pick one from column A and two from column B (for example). If you check out the first post, the OP has a great analysis of which attractions are the best picks from a time-saving aspect.

One FP+ per attraction, period. Even without tiering, only 1 FP+ per attraction. :sad:

I totally need to read through this whole thread soon because I will likely be at the World the end of April, but how does the FP+ work if you have 4 people in your party and 2 want to ride one ride and 2 want to ride another? Are the FP+ for those staying off-site linked to your paper tickets?

Also, what if my boys decided they didn't want to ride a ride we have FP+ for? Would my DH be able to ride for 4 times and use our (the boys and mine) FP+ if it was within the FP+ window?

Again, please forgive me if this was mentioned in the thread already. The wheels are turning in my head and I'm trying to get on board with the new system after being once before using the old FP system (very successfully too).

I totally need to read through this whole thread soon because I will likely be at the World the end of April, but how does the FP+ work if you have 4 people in your party and 2 want to ride one ride and 2 want to ride another? Are the FP+ for those staying off-site linked to your paper tickets?

Also, what if my boys decided they didn't want to ride a ride we have FP+ for? Would my DH be able to ride for 4 times and use our (the boys and mine) FP+ if it was within the FP+ window?

Again, please forgive me if this was mentioned in the thread already. The wheels are turning in my head and I'm trying to get on board with the new system after being once before using the old FP system (very successfully too).

You book each person their own fast passes. If 2 people want to ride one thing then book them on it and 2 people on another ride. If your DH wants to use all 4 of your FPs then it should be fine.

I'm park hopping on July 3rd and I'm not sure what to do with my Fastpasses. We plan on hitting up the Animal Kingdom in the morning. Do some attractions and we have lunch at the Tusker House at 12:30pm. We will probably hang out there for a little bit more then head back to CSR for a nap then head to the Magic Kingdom in the early evening to do some attractions and watch the fireworks. The MK does have Extra Magic hours til 1am that night which we will try to enjoy for as long as possible.
My question is should I use my Fastpasses at the Animal Kingdom in the morning or at the Magic Kingdom in the early evening?

MK will probably show 4th of July FW that night & as such, may get VERY crowded. You may find that they will close the park before you get there in there evening. Just something to consider....

MK will probably show 4th of July FW that night & as such, may get VERY crowded. You may find that they will close the park before you get there in there evening. Just something to consider....

I figured it would get very busy. Maybe we will leave AK right after lunch, nap and head to the MK in the early afternoon. I just have no idea what to do with our Fastpasses

I saw mine train as a possible selection when I was poking around MDE, now that I'm at 60 days- it's not there. Is it not available? All the FP+ gone? Just curious if anyone has ran into this or have seen it in the board somewhere.

cB

I figured it would get very busy. Maybe we will leave AK right after lunch, nap and head to the MK in the early afternoon. I just have no idea what to do with our Fastpasses

I've had no experience with FP+ yet, but I do have experience with MK on July 4, and I would suggest getting to AK early and riding standby and saving your FP for MK later in the day. MK will be crazy that day, as will EPCOT, so your best use would probably be to save them for MK. It also means AK may be less crowded in the morning since people without park hoppers will spend the day at MK or EPCOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter