• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I'm sure this has been asked but it's pages and pages... can anyone tell me, since 7 Dwarves is slated to officially open on April 30, when we might see it as a FP+ option? May 1 is our last day, so I need to be on the ball!

I'm sorry, I'm sure this has been asked but it's pages and pages... can anyone tell me, since 7 Dwarves is slated to officially open on April 30, when we might see it as a FP+ option? May 1 is our last day, so I need to be on the ball!

No one knows. When I hear, you can be sure I will update the first post with that information.

I don't know for a fact, but I'll disagree. I think they will be available day-of at rope drop. I just don't think they'll last very long each day.

I will be VERY happy if I am wrong! I have a little 3 year old who would love to meet them. If FP's are not available, she will have to settle for waiving at them during the parade.

I will be VERY happy if I am wrong! I have a little 3 year old who would love to meet them. If FP's are not available, she will have to settle for waiving at them during the parade.

Like Mesaboy, I'd be VERY surprised if Disney allotted ALL FP+ to be booked ahead. Hope you guys get to meet them!! :)

I hope your little one gets to see them. We were lucky to wait "only" 70 minutes for them in November before the movie came out. I remember thinking this thought at the time:

GIsi90O.jpg

just tried changing one of our fp+ for Elsa and Anna on eithe rMay 3rd or May 4th

Have tried both with the app on my phone and on the Disney website. Its not showing at all

Not sure if this has been asked, but when you use your magic band to scan your FP+ do you scan it right when you walk up to the line or right before you enter the ride?

I'm anxiously waiting for my fastpass+ to open up and if i can't snag one for Ana and Elsa then it will be our first priority at rope drop.

Not sure if this has been asked, but when you use your magic band to scan your FP+ do you scan it right when you walk up to the line or right before you enter the ride?

Two touchpoints in each queue--one at the entrance, one at the merge point (the end of the FP-exclusive queue). The merge point may still be some distance away from the loading area, but usually it's fairly close.

I hope your little one gets to see them. We were lucky to wait "only" 70 minutes for them in November before the movie came out. I remember thinking this thought at the time:

Was this wait after rope drop? Just wondering. Planning my attack now.

Was this wait after rope drop? Just wondering. Planning my attack now.

It was from about 11:30a to 12:40p. If you mean to attempt the same time with the same results...don't. The dynamic is entirely different now. Again this was November, before the movie came out. No one knew who they really were.

Your plan a few posts ago is the current best strategy.

It was from about 11:30a to 12:40p. If you mean to attempt the same time with the same results...don't. The rules are different now. Again this was November, before the movie came out. No one knew who they really were. Your plan a few posts ago is the current best strategy.

Awesome thank you!!!

I hear people talking about the FP+ line wait could be over an 1-2 to Elsa & Anna. We have FP+ to see them in May. So if we scan in at the first location & it's in our time line, but the wait was so long then scan the next in at the next location & it's after our time line would we still get to see them?

I hear people talking about the FP+ line wait could be over an 1-2 to Elsa & Anna. We have FP+ to see them in May. So if we scan in at the first location & it's in our time line, but the wait was so long then scan the next in at the next location & it's after our time line would we still get to see them?

Definitely. :thumbsup2

I am probably about to ask the weirdest question on this thread thus far but here goes:

What are the worst times I can pick for 3 FPs. Yeah, seriously I'm looking for the times that would give us the best option to switch if we need to and this is for MK on July 3rd so you can see where I'm going with this. We are touring the park that day with offsite guests who are completely opposite in how they tackle a park and what they like to do so likely FP's will be Haunted Mansion, 7DMT, Splash Mountain (maybe) and Jungle Cruise. If it helps, our usable hours are between 9 am and 6 pm (the park opens at 8 but they might have to build in time to use a kiosk if pre booking is not yet an option). I'm working with worst case scenario here to allow for the unknowns at this point.

I am probably about to ask the weirdest question on this thread thus far but here goes:

What are the worst times I can pick for 3 FPs. Yeah, seriously I'm looking for the times that would give us the best option to switch if we need to and this is for MK on July 3rd so you can see where I'm going with this. We are touring the park that day with offsite guests who are completely opposite in how they tackle a park and what they like to do so likely FP's will be Haunted Mansion, 7DMT, Splash Mountain (maybe) and Jungle Cruise. If it helps, our usable hours are between 9 am and 6 pm (the park opens at 8 but they might have to build in time to use a kiosk if pre booking is not yet an option). I'm working with worst case scenario here to allow for the unknowns at this point.

Seems to me the answer to both is very first thing in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter