FASTPASS + and Magic Band public Availability

JMars

Earning My Ears
Apologies because I am sure this is posted somewhere but I can't find it...

any official word or guess when FASTPASS + and Magic Band will be available to the general public?

We travel the w/o December 2.
We are DVC members and My MDE account with linked reservation has been set up since May but I just added my tickets today. Everything is linked now. My guess is that there was no chance to be selected without tickets linked?

regardless, I am wondering if there is a chance to get Fastpass+ option with our trip starting in only 50+ days. If for no other reason so that I don't have to sprint to Toy Story Mania at park opening.

Thanks!!

No word yet. Right now it's just resort guests. They have said Annual Passholders will get it "later this year". But no further info has been given out.

thanks....so by resort guests, I am assuming that means NOT the DVC hotels (e.g. BLT), but the traditional resorts (e.g. Contemporary Resort, Polynesian, etc, etc)?

thanks....so by resort guests, I am assuming that means NOT the DVC hotels (e.g. BLT), but the traditional resorts (e.g. Contemporary Resort, Polynesian, etc, etc)?

All Disney Resorts (including DVC Resorts) will be included in testing by 10/23.

You should be fine. FP+ selection should be property wide any day now (they were saying Oct 1, but it seems to be pushed back till late Oct ). As long as you are onsite you will get FP+

We confirmed a quick trip in November Via DVC and were able to order our bands in advance. My GF is the DVC member, so I don't know much about them yet, but looking forward see how they work November 10th and 11th.

I too am DVC but staying on a CM discount in one month. I received a package today from Disney that invited me to be part of pastpass+ and it specifically stated that it was to include DVC members. So if you are DVC staying on points I'm pretty sure you'll be receiving the invite at the 30 day mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter