Fastpass 60 days

smokey

Mouseketeer
I am staying at a Disney hotel and understand I can start booking Fastpasses from 60 days prior to my check in date. I check in on April 21st, so 60 days prior is Feb. 21st. I do not check out until 14 days later. On 21st Feb will I be able to book fastpasses for my entire 14 day stay or only the first day, and Feb 22nd to book fastpasses for the next day etc.?

you can do all days not sure if there is a limit of just 7 days that you can do FP for ( I know I have been linnited when I had a few trips booked close together)

You will be able to book for your entire stay, but you can only book fastpasses for the number of ticket days you have. They do not have to be on consecutive days.

We booked 10 days of FPs last year, spanning 12 days, and booked them all at the same time.

I'm so pleased this was clarified on here! When I stayed offsite last year I found it difficult to keep going back on each day for 14 days!

So staying in a resort I can book them for all 14 nights of my stay 60 days prior to arriving? AMAZING!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter