Fastest way to mk from Movies?

:hug: pls do not change a thing about how you answer When I read that post my mouth dropped to my chest a simple Thank you for the info I haave never been to WDW before' would have been polite perfect example of read again what you plan to post before hitting submit reply How would it sound in person As for me thanks again mesaboy2 for your game plan for me for MK today I am out the door & will update later

Ruthie

Please do not speak for me...I know what I said an meant it. I would post it again without issue.

Please do not speak for me...I know what I said an meant it. I would post it again without issue.

I beg your pardon I was neither speaking for you or to you but I will now....have a lovely evening trust me I will say no more to you

mesa2 I had a great time with your plan today !

to OP apologies for all this on your thread love your dog picture we have dachshunds too :goodvibes

Luvchefmic said:
I beg your pardon I was neither speaking for you or to you but I will now....have a lovely evening trust me I will say no more to you

mesa2 I had a great time with your plan today !

to OP apologies for all this on your thread love your dog picture we have dachshunds too :goodvibes

Very glad to hear it! :thumbsup2

Drive. You don't have to wait for a bus to pick you up, make other stops, then get to the park.

At the end of the night you don't have to wait in line to get picked up, have the bus make other stops, then walk back to your room.

We lose (on average) 2 + hours a day using the bus.

We love driving to MK. Part of the magic for us is seeing the park from the top deck of the ferry, right beside the captains booth.
The bus going there is only faster if you catch it right away. Too many times we just missed the bus and had to sit and wait up to 20 minutes at the resort for the next one. As for the end of the night, for get about it. We always seem to stay at the resort with the longest lines to get on one, two, three buses of passengers waiting is our luck. Then you are all packed in like sardines for the ride back. No thanks.
Mind you this is our experience but we are also the ones that pick the wrong line at the grocery store everytime. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter