Fastest way from Epcot to MK

HHSTigerFan

DIS Veteran
If we are wanting to go from CLP to MK, quicker to walk up front and take monorail or head out back, walk to BC and take bus to MK?

Hmm..I always take the monorail, but you might consider walking to BC and taking a taxi to the Contemporary, then walk to MK. That might be faster than the bus, or at least...if you walk to the BC anyway and the bus isn't right there ready to go, consider taking a taxi. Just make sure to tell the taxi you want to be dropped off at the Contemporary, don't say "MK" as they might drop you at the TTC!

Edited to add, my bias is showing, I hate the buses and never, ever take them, lol! ;)

The fastest way would be walking over to BC or BW and taking a taxi to the Contemporary and walking to the MK. If you ask the driver to take you to the MK, he'll drop you off at the TTC and then you'll have to take the monorail or ferry so be sure to tell the driver you want to go to the Contemporary.

Second fastest would be taking the bus from the BC to the MK.

Taking the monorail would involve walking all the way through WS and FW and once you're at the TTC, transferring to the MK express or resort monorail.

The fastest way would be walking over to BC or BW and taking a taxi to the Contemporary and walking to the MK. If you ask the driver to take you to the MK, he'll drop you off at the TTC and then you'll have to take the monorail or ferry so be sure to tell the driver you want to go to the Contemporary.

Second fastest would be taking the bus from the BC to the MK.

Taking the monorail would involve walking all the way through WS and FW and once you're at the TTC, transferring to the MK express or resort monorail.
Overall, I agree with this assessment.

The "second fastest" way (taking the bus from the BC to the MK) should, in theory, be faster than walking to the front of Epcot and taking two monorails.

However, it doesn't always work out that way. I tried it once. The walk to BC was pretty quick, but we then had to wait 45 minutes for a bus. It would have been much faster to use the monorails because they run much more frequently.

Since you're already in WS, it's going to be faster to walk out via the International Gateway, then head to BC. Just keep walking up the hill, straight, until you get to BC, on the right. It all depends on how fast you have to get to MK. I would just take the bus from BC. But, if speed is of the essence, I would take a cab to the CR and then walk back over to MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!