• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fast Passing BOG Lunch Multiple Times During Same Trip

Lyncha

We had a Fast Pass for BOG the first day of our trip. About an hour after our reservation I received an email inviting me to FP BOG Lunch again and I scheduled a FP for two days later and then again two more time before we left. So, in case you did not know, you can continue to go to the BOG Lunch website and FP on new days after you use your last FP.

Sorry if this isn't news.

We booked our upcoming June trip at the end March. I have yet to get an email for this. Very disappointed but I did snag an ADR for dinner that week.

I received an email for fast pass for BOG for my trip but haven't been able to schedule a time. From thirty minutes after receiving the email until today it tells me there are no available times. Should I call the fast pass phone line? Were you guaranteed a time if you receive the email?

Tater1206, you don't have to wait for an email. Not everyone gets them. You can book by going to the website - beourguestlunch.disney.go.com. Times for FP+ seem to be opening up around 30 days out from your reservation, but this can vary, so keep trying.

Leahmint73, as mentioned above, times open up around 30 days from your vacation. You didn't say when you're going, but if you're getting no availability for any of the days of your trip, then it's too soon. The CMs on the phone know nothing about the BoG FP+ and how it works, and just about all the information reportedly given out by them has been wrong. The BoG FP+ has nothing to do with the FP+ for attractions. And no, getting an email doesn't guarantee you a place. But it should be no problem getting one when your dates open up.

We're going to be there 5/11-5/16. I keep trying everyday. I called the disney dining and they were the ones that told me to call the fast pass+ phone number.

Like I said, the CMs on the phone really don't know anything about BoG FP+. There have been varying reports about when a BoG FP+ can be made. Some have been able to make them at 60 days out, some at 30, and some have wait longer. There seems to be no real consistency. When we went to WDW in mid-March, I think I had to wait til about ten days from our vacation before I could make a FP+. I would encourage you to keep trying.

Tater1206, you don't have to wait for an email. Not everyone gets them. You can book by going to the website - beourguestlunch.disney.go.com. Times for FP+ seem to be opening up around 30 days out from your reservation, but this can vary, so keep trying. Leahmint73, as mentioned above, times open up around 30 days from your vacation. You didn't say when you're going, but if you're getting no availability for any of the days of your trip, then it's too soon. The CMs on the phone know nothing about the BoG FP+ and how it works, and just about all the information reportedly given out by them has been wrong. The BoG FP+ has nothing to do with the FP+ for attractions. And no, getting an email doesn't guarantee you a place. But it should be no problem getting one when your dates open up.
Thanks for the info! Will check tomorrow. We were wanting to try another table service one night and try to do BoG at lunch. We still have ADR for one night but wanted to free it up for other things.

Tried to enter my reservation id. Is that my reservation confirmation # from my resort reservation?

Tried to enter my reservation id. Is that my reservation confirmation # from my resort reservation?

Having this issue as well. We have 2 different resort reservations. 1 for my family and 1 for my parents. I was somehow able to retrieve the "long" confirmation number without letters in it from my reservation to make the FP+ for BOG lunch, but the only thing showing on my parents is the "short" one with letters in it. (It won't let me use that one) How do I retrieve theirs?

OK, ETA: I made my selection and it said "Congrats...yadda yadda yadda" but it's not showing ANYWHERE? What am I doing wrong?!

That's great, more than one FP+ in one trip! I hope I can work that out for my next trip!

Above poster - your full reservation number can be found if you go to the "Online Check In" section of MDE. You don't have to actually do online check in, just go to the first page of it. On that page, look up at the web address, and you'll see your reservation number at the end of the web address (12 digits). Use that number to make your BOG FP+.

That's great, more than one FP+ in one trip! I hope I can work that out for my next trip! Above poster - your full reservation number can be found if you go to the "Online Check In" section of MDE. You don't have to actually do online check in, just go to the first page of it. On that page, look up at the web address, and you'll see your reservation number at the end of the web address (12 digits). Use that number to make your BOG FP+.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter