• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

fast passes at different parks

katemusical

Earning My Ears
I just love this board and all of the help everyone shares. Thank you for answering this question for me...

My family has park hopper passes. We want to spend the morning at MK and afternoon at HS.
Can you book 2 Fastpasses at MK and 1 at HS? Or do that with any of the parks in one day? Park hopping with different fast passes?

Again thanks for the help.

Not with the three standard Fastpasses. If you're staying club level, my understanding is that the bonus Fastpasses can go to a different park from each other and from the original three.

You can make the first 2 at MK, but you would not be able to make the third at DHS until you have arrived at MK and tapped into your first FP+. I have done this when there was only 1 or 2 rides I wanted to do at park and could not or did not want a 3rd.

Strongly recommend reading the two sticky posts at the top of the forum on FP. Will answer all your FP questions - even the ones you don't even realize you have yet . . .

Strongly recommend reading the two sticky posts at the top of the forum on FP. Will answer all your FP questions - even the ones you don't even realize you have yet . . .
Where do I find that? Sorry. I looked and couldn't find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter