• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fast Passes and Park Hopping

Pigletandpooh

Disney Princess At Heart!
Ok

so Say we are at Magic Kingdom and get a fast pass...use it

then hop to Epoct and go to get a fast pass first thing..if our time hasnt been long enough, will that mattter since we are in a new park

You can get another fastpass as soon as the window on your current fastpass is open.

I have never tried getting a Fastpass at MK and trying to get a fastpass at Epcot before my MK window opens. I would assume that you could because the systems at different parks are not linked. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Ok

then hop to Epoct and go to get a fast pass first thing..if our time hasnt been long enough, will that mattter since we are in a new park

If you were entitled to use the first Fastpass, you were already entitled to get a new Fastpass even at MK, so getting one at EPCOT would be fine. You can normally get a new Fastpass at the beginning of the return window or 2 hours from when you got the Fastpass, whichever comes first.

If you are eligible to use the fast pass you are eligible to get a new one no matter where you are. Even in MK.

Ok

The fact that you *used* the MK FP while you were still there means the FP return window had opened which means that the next FP window opened. So whether you go to a different park or not, your next FP window is open.

Frankly I think it would be tough to get a Fastpass for some attraction at one park and then park hop and get to another Fastpass attraction before the 2 hour (or less) exclusion time is up, but I THINK its possible as I don't believe the Fastpass systems are linked between parks.

I don't know for certain though.

But in the original poster's case, you can get a new Fastpass at ANY Fastpass attraction the second your return window opens, or two hours from when you got it, whichever is sooner. So if you used the first pass, the exclusion time is up already.

The fastpass systems are NOT tied together between parks. We've held FPs at Studios and Epcot at the same time during the same window without any problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter