Fast pass?

Daynab

Earning My Ears
I am thinking of purchasing my tickets to WDW online and was just wondering if fast pass is included in these tickets or is that just a perk for those stay on property. This is the first time in quite a few years we will be staying off site and love fast pass. I hope we can still take advantage of this great feature.

Thanks,
Dayna :earsgirl:

Fastpass is for anyone who goes to the park. I don't think you have to be a resort guest or spend anything extra. If you have a ticket, you can use fastpass. I think....

Fast Passes can be used by anyone holding Disney theme park tickets. You do not have to be a resort guest and there is no additional charge. If you have park admissions you are free to use Fast Passes as much as you want.

Fast Pass are for everyone's use, so far. I think they are planning on changing them for resort only guests but it hasn't happened yet. Have a good trip. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter