Fast pass ?

diamondect4

Earning My Ears
if I picked my 3 fast passes, I use the first two but I miss the third. Can I still then go to the fast past + to pick my fourth fast pass, even though I didn't go on the 3 ride?

If by missing it, you mean that the return window passed, then yes, you can then get your fourth. The system doesn't care if you actually use the first three, just that the return windows have expired.

if by missing it, you mean that the return window passed, then yes, you can then get your fourth. The system doesn't care if you actually use the first three, just that the return windows have expired.

great thank you!

Yes and no. The system may just decide that you are rescheduling your 3rd FP+ for whatever attraction FP+ is still available if you are at the same park. If you go to another park, it will be your 4th FP+ as long as the window has elapsed. The effect is the same either way but the procedures are slightly different. You can use your app to change the 3rd FP+ but you must use the kiosk to add a 4th FP+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter