• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fast pass ?

vwlizard

Mouseketeer
We will be at WDW 9/21-9/28. SInce it's a slower time, what would your fast pass strategy be? I think in most parks (not HS) we could do everything we want to without FPs by 2pm or so. My thought is that maybe I'll just collect FPs so we can ride our favorites again after dinner.

Do you think this is a sound strategy? We will be hitting the parks at rope drop. I hate standing in lines, but it seems like if we come back after dinner, all the lines will be really long. WOuld waiting in some moderate lines in the earlier part of the day rather than using FPs make sense?

I would go in assuming the same strategy we use in the summer, and then play it by ear. For example, if we went to get our Splash Mountain FP's, and saw the line was 20 minutes, we'd probably discuss the pros and cons of getting the FP versus getting in line.

I would go in assuming the same strategy we use in the summer, and then play it by ear. For example, if we went to get our Splash Mountain FP's, and saw the line was 20 minutes, we'd probably discuss the pros and cons of getting the FP versus getting in line.

I agree. Knowing what rides that you want to do have FPs helps. In the situation Flightless Duck proposed I would probably ride stand-by and grab a FP because Splash is one of my favorite rides and I will want to ride it two or three times in one day. No matter what the crowds are like I would plan on using FPs.

Even during slow times of the year, using Fast Passes can help save time.

I would get FP's for rides you would like to ride a second time, or if the wait was over xx Minutes, get a FP and return later.

Another thing to try is to use the single rider line (if you don't mind riding individually)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter