fast pass survey

No.

Or not yet.
At least I did not receive a Mickey Monitor or a brochure with a PIN number saying I did.
Heck, they should have a counter where you could go up and volunteer to try out the system, in the same manner you might volunteer to act out the battle scene that is the preshow for the Backlot Tour at Hollywood Studios.

Disney hints: http://www.cockam.com/disney.htm

We did; staying at Pop Century, flying into MCO and taking the Magical Express. Our cards came in about a week ago. I'm not a huge fan of this new system in THEORY; but then again I was never really a big fan of the original FastPass system either. In my opinion if the ride is so popular then there should be a single rider line to make it go by quicker; but that's just my $0.02. Counting down the hours now, working my last 24hr shift here at the fire station before my vacaition starts. :firefight

Hmmm, didn't know they are changing it. Did not have a problem with the old one, what is the new one about?

Hmmm, didn't know they are changing it. Did not have a problem with the old one, what is the new one about?

Based off some of the posts in other sections of the DIS with people who got invited to test it....

Basically, They get to choose a "bucket" of things, such as 2 existing FP attractions, and then stuff like Haunted Mansion, Country Bears, Parades, Fireworks, etc which will be getting FP+. The system will then give you pre-assigned FP+ return times for everything in your bucket.

IOW's.... Now you too will be able to plan your entire park day at 180days with times you'll need to show up for each and every attraction you are getting FP's for that day!

(Personally... not a fan since i've ALWAYS been a seat of my pants kinda guy with my park touring. I seldom even make ADR's in advance....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter