Fast Pass + Select Experiences

PaulChrestman

Earning My Ears
My family was given a Fast Pass + for Friday, May 9. It can be used for Select Experiences from 9:00 am - 11:00 pm. I was given this because my fast pass to Rapunzel was cancelled due to Anna and Elsa taking over. I was able to rebook that day to see Cinderella and Rapunzel. So now I have three traditional fast passes plus this one fast pass that can be used anytime.

Has anyone else gotten one of these? Will it work on any attraction? Will is work on seeing Anna and Elsa? I have gotten conflicting information when I call Disney to ask about them. One person said it would work on Anna and Elsa, another said no. One person said it would work on all FP+ attractions. Another said I would have to stop and check once I arrive at MK.

I am trying to plan where we go. Any help would be appreciated.

This is what it says:

Valid May 9, 2014
Arrive between
9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Magic Kingdom® Park
Choose from the following experiences:

Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess at Princess Fairytale Hall
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Peter Pan's Flight®
Meet Ariel at Her Grotto
Dumbo the Flying Elephant®
Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater

I don't want to wait in a line to see how to use this pass once I get into the park. I have a 2 and 4 year old that will not be very accommodating. :)

If you are asking which attraction choice will likely save you the most time out of those listed, the answer is Pan.

There are very few people who have been or are in your situation, so concrete answers from anybody--including Disney--are going to be almost nonexistent.

I saw one of these show up on the MDE app this morning. I, too, had a previously scheduled FP to meet Rapunzel canceled.

The way I read it, it's a "bonus, anytime FP" that can be used for

Meet Cinderella
Meet Mickey
Dumbo
Pooh
Little Mermaid
Meet Ariel

OR

Peter Pan

I say that it's an anytime FP because I can't for the life of me figure out how to choose one of those selections and schedule it.

Also, I had made a FP+ to meet Cinderella and Rapunzel. Rather than the FP star icon next to it, it has a knife and fork icon (but not with the square around it like dining reservations). This seems odd. I do hope we're not supposed to eat them.:confused3

The way it reads to me is that you enter the FP line one time for one of the listed attractions any time between 9am and 11pm on May 9. I see why you want to know for sure ahead of time though in case my interpretation is incorrect. Hopefully someone can give you some firm information.

OP, our FP+ to Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Princess was for May 2. I noticed last Monday that it had been canceled and re-booked our FP for that day to Meet Cinderella and Rapunzel. I was irritated that they hadn't at least emailed me about the cancellation, but since I was able to re-book I didn't give it another thought.

I just got off the phone with the WDW call center-I was calling to give them our flight numbers. The CM asked if I had any questions about FP+ before we got off the phone, so I told her about the random FP that showed up this morning.

She had never heard of such a thing and asked if I minded waiting while she asked the person "who books those".

I agreed of course.

The CM came back on the line very very excited for me. :rotfl:

According to her and the CM "who books those" it's as I suspected. It's a bonus anytime FP for any of the attractions listed. It does not have to be booked in advance at all. You can show up to any of those attractions on that particular day during regular park hours and use it.

I am pretty excited! Peter Pan is on that list-that makes rope drop a lot easier! :lmao:

Please come back and post on how it worked for you! I would love to have a little heads up in planning. Thanks!

A couple months back we had a nightmare scenario happen with an ADR, and as a 'perk' were given a 'No Strings Attached' Fast Pass. We were told we could use it for ANY attraction. However, we learned that supposedly these FP are not good for 'character interactions' of any sort. We wanted to use it for ETWB and were quickly turned away. We went to Guest Relations and were told the same thing (although the pass itself says no such thing.) I called and spoke to a manager of some sort, and the same thing was confirmed. So if they treat that FP at all like a NSA FP, then I would say A & E are certainly out, but this might be entirely different.

I have the same thing :)

It is a nice little bonus since I was able to reschedule for Rapunzel and Cinderella so it is just an extra fastpass, one less line to wait in with my 2.5 year old dd

Question for everyone...

When I heard that Anna and Elsa were moving to PFH, I changed so fast pass to the Cinderella/Rapunzel FP (only option then). I just went on to update a fast pass and realized that Anna and Elsa had their own fast pass but was grayed out saying Standby Available. Will I be able to see Anna and Elsa with my original fast pass or am I out of luck? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter