Fast pass-Park hopping strategy

charlesredmore

Earning My Ears
So, our first day in the parks we are going to start the day at BOG breakfast. We have reservations for 8:05am. We are planning going straight from breakfast to mine train, then spending a couple of hours in MK and then we have reservations in Ecpot at Corral Reef at 12:30. So we are leaving MK at 11. So, my question is when doing our 60 days fast-passes reservations we wont be able to do all 3 in MK since we park hours start at 9. So, we can make one from 9-10, and 10-11. So, I'm thinking I only make two FP's for MK and then just see what I can find same day once we get over to Epcot. Does that sound correct or is there a better way of doing this?

To my understanding, you can book the two in advance for MK, but you cannot book the third for Epcot until day of, after you've used the two at MK. Because of the Monorail, it doesn't take 90 minutes to go from MK to Epcot, especially for Coral Reef being pretty close to the front of the park. I would book a FP for the 8:30-9:30 slot (because you have up until essentially 9:35am to make it,, and then a 9:30-10:30 and then a 10:30-11:30.

I have almost the same situation coming up in June, but we are hopping over to Sci Fi at HS around 12 noon. I made all 3 of my FP for HS after lunch. I am hoping to make the most of the early morning in MK and save the FP for later when it's even hotter and more crowded. We do have more days to use FP in MK though, so it worked well for us.

I have almost the same situation coming up in June, but we are hopping over to Sci Fi at HS around 12 noon. I made all 3 of my FP for HS after lunch. I am hoping to make the most of the early morning in MK and save the FP for later when it's even hotter and more crowded. We do have more days to use FP in MK though, so it worked well for us.
Are you planning on doing Rope Drop?

On days I know I'll be hopping, I like to get to the first park early and knock out the big attractions before the crowds get too bad and use my FP+ for the other park in the afternoon. We've done this a few times with great success!

FWIW the breakfasts at BOG are pretty filling - and they give you a plate of pastries too. You might consider pushing the lunch reservation back a bit?? Unless you are planning for one of these meals to be light.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter