Fast Pass for Rivers of Light??

moran66

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had success getting fast passes for rivers of light We are going from the 3/3 - 3/18 I have been peroidcally checking and have not seen them pop up. Anyone else have better luck??

Lots of reports here of DISers getting RoL FP.

I have one for 4/24. I think this is one you have to get close to 60 days in advance, since it is new

The first time I checked FP was available but I didn't grab it because I wasn't sure if my DD would want to go. A couple of days passed until I talked to her about going and she said yes. When I went back for the FP of course they were all gone. I've been looking but I highly doubt anything will pop up. There are still dining packages available but the timing doesn't work for us and I'm not willing to spend that much on a meal. I think that date I'm looking at is March 14th.

Has anyone had success getting fast passes for rivers of light We are going from the 3/3 - 3/18 I have been peroidcally checking and have not seen them pop up. Anyone else have better luck??
Do you have a FP booked for that timeframe? An evening FP will block you from seeing any availability for RoL.

Also make sure you're checking the right days. From now until mid April RoL is only on Tues, Thursday, Sat, and Sunday

I was able to get 6 for 03/04. First I got two, then I added each of the others one at a time. It took me a couple of days and sort of stalking the site, but it worked out. And I felt like I won the lottery! LOL

Thanks everyone I was able to get 1 on 3/4. still trying for 3 more. I should have checked more often I guess all the other fast passes I made were at the 60 day window and RoL was not there then of coarse so I can blame myself for not being more diligent with it haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter