Fast pass for MEP and Wishes

baddogchalet

Mickey Lover!!
hello. Wondering if anyone who has been to MK lately can tell me if I get fast pass for MEP, can I stay in the same spot for Wishes? Do I even want to stay in the same spot? Will I get a decent view? Also, would I want to get the fast pass for wishes and get there early and stay there for MEP? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

FP area for MSEP is down near the train station near the flagpole. It's really not good viewing for the fireworks, especially if you want to see the castle projection show.

The Wishes viewing area will have lots of people between you and the parade so not good viewing for that.

FP area for MSEP is down near the train station near the flagpole. It's really not good viewing for the fireworks, especially if you want to see the castle projection show.

The Wishes viewing area will have lots of people between you and the parade so not good viewing for that.

MK-Town-SquareFPParade_031815_zpsy6asxkjs.jpg

---------------------------
Below map features a representation of the new hub and its FP+ Wishes viewing areas.
At this point, I'm not sure how the new "outer sidewalks" will be allowed or blocked for fireworks viewers.
Not all of the sidewalks I've depicted have actually been built, yet.
As the actual Hub construction goes along, I'll revamp the shaded areas.

MK-Wishes_NewHub_031715_zpsfxxil4my.jpg

Thanks for the info but I am curious...if we are in the fast pass section for the fireworks, will we be able to see the light show on the castle easily?

Thanks for the info but I am curious...if we are in the fast pass section for the fireworks, will we be able to see the light show on the castle easily?

Yes you can easily see the projection show and could easily see the MSEP from the wishes FP area

If you stay in the FP area you will not have a great view of the parade. We sat on Main St. close to Casey's for the MSEP, and as soon as the parade passed by we moved over to the Wishes FP area; this worked out quite well for us.

For the MSEP from the wishes FP, you won't have the same view as standing on the sidewalks with no one in front of you, but you will see pretty much everything. You can enter the FP area and go stand right at the railing. I do believe the ground in the FP area is elevated slightly compared to the street.

We were there a couple weeks ago and were standing right outside the FP wishes area on the west side waiting for the parade to cross by so we could get to the East side FP area. There was a few people in the FP area watching the parade..and from being right next to them but on the other side of the fence, I could see everything that was about 2 ft higher than ground level.

It's definitely not prime MSEP viewing area, but it's not bad at all

If we have FP for both (late first night arrival, young kids), do you recommend following parade up to FP+ wishes viewing area? Is there an East or West side preference? Should I cancel the MSEP FP? Our two littlest are on the autism spectrum, just trying to make it as simple as possible. Thanks for any advice!

I like the wishes FP because we can have some room and are able to sit down without having to camp out a spot. And it's a good view for the projection show before wishes

With MSEP, I feel like it's not needed as a FP because you can basically stop anywhere along the route and have good spots to view it. Can get some really good spots in over by splash mountain. But however if you don't mind using a fast pass for it, then go ahead and do it.

As far as following the parade..you could but I wouldn't recommend it because that's what all the other people are going to be doing. It's normally wall to wall people going down main street toward the castle after MSEP.

For wishes FP preference. You can go to either side, but we prefer the East side, closer to Tomorrowland. Get a lot better view of Tinkerbell when she flies from the castle. Also I think it's a lot easier when you're leaving. A lot of people use that walkway where the west side Wishes FP lets out that leads into the shops and out to Main Street to head to the exit. So it's constantly crowded after Wishes. With the East side Wishes FP, after a couple minutes the crowds have died down by that exit and you can head toward the rest of the park or go join the crowd to exit. Also if they have the backstage exit open, it's right there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter