Fast Pass+ Fantasmic seating vs. Fantasmic dining pack seating

:thumbsup2Thanks for the visual. I was kind of wondering that myself. My husband and I are doing the dining (Brown Derby) Fantasmic package in March.

Waisted a fastpass here today also. Sitting here in crappy seats marinating in it right now.

They haven't had reserved seating for FP+ for at least 6-8 weeks now. We learned this the hard way when we arrived our first night. It's a total waste of FP

Without reserved seating I don't see how they can even offer it as a fp.

We used fastpass plus for fantasmic tonight and it was great. We sat center about 1/3 of the way up. Could have been even closer. We arrived at 7:10 for the 8:00 show. Our seats were perfect.

We did fp+ and totally on the fence. Seats weren't bad, sat in the Malificent section about midway. Arrived at 5:30 and were allowed in to find a seat. The best seats are definitely reserved for the Fantasmic Dining Packages.

Overall, it wasn't bad, but the dining options with the Fantasmic Packages aren't all that great either, IMHO.

Still got to sit in the theater and watch the show, so that was a plus. Didn't feel so crowded, plenty of room in our area even though the venue was packed. But, with smaller children waiting an hour for it to begin, even with the cute little preshow thing, was a lot to ask of them.

Kelly

Wednesday Dec 4

Kelly

Thanks Kelly.

As far as I know, there was no roped off separate "reserved FP+ section" at that time (or now.)

Were you just directed into a general area/section and free to choose any available seats?

Thanks Kelly.

As far as I know, there was no roped off separate "reserved FP+ section" at that time (or now.)

Were you just directed into a general area/section and free to choose any available seats?

You are correct, no fp+ reserved seating. However, there were CM's directing fp+ and even asking 'fastpass' and directing us to seating areas. I even heard a CM direct a ECV to another area explaining that area was reserved. The Dining Packages were the only areas roped off.

Once in the area, you chose your seating. We were on the left hand side of the stadium so I do not know how it was being done on the other side. The CM's were more less directing and asking. And that type of thing could probably be hit or miss.

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter