• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fast Pass down?

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
Trying to do FP at 60 day out...started at 0700...and having so many problems...only got a few and now struggling with not confirming FPs...call time is 90 mins. C Ant be just volume...its Sept! Anyone else issues??

Today is our 60 day window but can’t even get started as keeps saying I need to link my reservation and when I put my reservation number in it says already linked must be doing something wrong didn’t have issues 2 years ago coming from Australia might have to ring up if can’t fix overnight

I have been trying since 7am and in 2 hours have been able to get through to book only one FP. I keep getting all kinds of errors. I can get through once in a while all the way to actually review & confirm the FP screen and then it gives me an error when I hit confirm. I called and was waiting for 71 minutes for someone to answer then my call dropped and when I called back in it now says 90 minute wait.

Now my fp aren’t showing. But I did get pictures of what I had and have been on hold for 50 min.

This happened to me on my 60 day mark, July 3. QUESTION: What happens to your FPs if you're at the parks when the system goes down?????? Does anyone have any first hand experience with this happening? Seems like the FP system is down at least one day per week, so planning for an outage while in the parks is necessary.

FP right now is scary. On my pc reservations it says I don't have any. When I try to make a new one I can see them, but they all say for 1 guest. Hope they get this fixed soon :sad2:

This happened to me on my 60 day mark, July 3. QUESTION: What happens to your FPs if you're at the parks when the system goes down?????? Does anyone have any first hand experience with this happening? Seems like the FP system is down at least one day per week, so planning for an outage while in the parks is necessary.

Cast Members will have a way to find you FP reservation even if the system is acting up. If the ride itself goes down you will receive an anytime FP for most rides in the park (some experiences are excluded). You should also receive and email if that happens.

I was trying to make FP+ before I got to work, started right at 7:00am EST and it took an hour! Usually I am done in about 15 minutes. I then went to work and logged on trying to modify some and it said ALL of the FP+ in HS were gone except for 1 attraction. I knew that couldn't be the case. So frustrating that a company so large and with so much money can't make they IT work smoothly.

Now my fp aren’t showing. But I did get pictures of what I had and have been on hold for 50 min.

If you booked them, their there. It's just a glitch not showing them and there's no need to call. Your FP's are there and it'll fix itself and be displayed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter