• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fast Pass Comment

f6fun

Earning My Ears
I was on the Test Track last week and it was closed in the middle of the ride due to severe weather. I received a pass to re-enter the ride via the fast pass line at any time. Good till August 31. I was not able to use the pass. It is good for up to six people. I will offer the pass FREE to anyone who thinks they can make use of the pass.

That's very nice of you.

that was nice of you, I had an ordeal and a half getting to try that ride

1st time I went down hoping to try it, they were WWWWWWWWWWAY behind schedule and it didnt open they kept saying ummm maybe today...err no, maybe tomorrow, neddless to say I didnt get on it that trip

the next time I went, it was a 6 day trip. I went over to Epcot on 3 or 4 of the days just to try and get on it and even tho I got in line on numerous occasions the weather would hit and they would shut it down. It was on the last day of that trip that I finally got on it...and right after I did, a storm hit and they shut it down :rotfl:

and after all that..I ended up find it very disappointing...but I think that had more to do with all the delays I think I was expecting way too much, I look forward to giving it another spin this fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter