Fast Pass+ booking question

moenjoejr

Earning My Ears
Just to be clear, if you are an onsite guest, you can book 60 days in advance of when you arrive. Not 60 days + however many days you are staying, in advance (I don't know where I read that). We arrive on novemer 8, so I can book 60 days from that day, correct?

Great, thank you!

The one thing I realized that stinks is my parents are going with us but staying at a different resort (shades of green). This isn't recognized for the 60 day reservations, so they have to wait to make theirs and might not get the same rides now as us : (

Great, thank you!

The one thing I realized that stinks is my parents are going with us but staying at a different resort (shades of green). This isn't recognized for the 60 day reservations, so they have to wait to make theirs and might not get the same rides now as us : (
Link your parents' MDE to your MDE and they will share your 60-day window.

If they don't have their own MDE, add them to yours and book FPs for them when you book yours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter