Fast Pass and Park Hopping

SarahCK

Earning My Ears
We are visiting next month and I have a question for Fast Pass+ pros! When park hopping is it better to get Fast Passes at the first park or second park - Does it make a difference?

Thanks!

We usually have them for the first park - for example, last trip we had FP for Soarin but the standby line was only 5 minutes so we used that line and then use the app to transfer our FPs to MK for the afternoon because we were having supper at BOG that evening

We usually use them FPs for the second park, but it depends on your hours. If you are getting there at the first rope drop and staying till lunch, then switching, I would use the FPS for the second park. If you are staying all afternoon and switching late in the evening, then I would use the FPs for the first park.
Also crowd calendars will influence me sometimes, I use the FPs for the park which will most likely be the busiest. For the most part though, I use the FPs for the park that I will be at from noon-4 pm.

I will add that if you do go with the 1st park, make sure you use all three of your initial FPs, if you don't your FPs will be locked to that park. So you will not be able to switch a FP to the next park. If you use all three, you can either book a 4th at the same park, or go to a new park and book the 4th there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter