Fast pass and baby swap

SMCPEST

Earning My Ears
We will be going to Disney an Sat. There will be 8 of us but one is a 2 y/o and we will have to do the baby swap on larger rides he cant go on. My question is if we do the fast pass can you still do the baby swap?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

We have done this before...my older son loves rides where we can "fast baby pass" as he calls it, because he always gets to ride twice.

How baby swap works is that the ENTIRE PARTY goes to the entrance of the ride. If you have Fast Passes you will enter that queue and if not then you enter the standby queue. The cast member will give the person waiting with the baby a pass to come back later and ride. This pass will admit up to 4 people through the fast pass line to get back on the ride.

You still need to utilize fast passes when doing child swaps or else your party will always have to wait in the standby lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter