• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FarmVILLE on Facebook

With the new expansion out now and more neighbors are needed to get it, if anyone would like another neighbor just PM me.

Bill

I need 10 more neighbors in order to get the expansion, too. Please PM me if you want to be neighbors. BTW, I'm wfloyd's wife. We both play daily! :goodvibes

With the new expansion out now and more neighbors are needed to get it, if anyone would like another neighbor just PM me.

Bill

We're already neighbors, but I can send you suggestions for my mom and sister. I know my sister especially needs more neighbors.

Ok Me too!!

I need 10 more.

PM me your name if you wnat be my neighbor!

OK, I sent some PM's but since I can't remember who I already have as friends and who I don't and since my name is also my user name here...if you needs friends and I am not one already send me a PM.

I do not visit farms, but I gift and click all the time.

I was actually dreading having to add more new neighbors because I've finally accumulated the perfect little group of awesome neighbors, many of whom I've gotten from here, but I'm actually liking getting more from here because it seems like all my DIS neighbors are neighbors with each other. I like that :)

ugh... I posted that I needed neighbors and to send me a pm, now it shows that I have one unread PM but it won't show it. If you sent me a pm and I haven't responded to it, send me another! Sorry!:confused3

Thank you to all my new neighbors! :goodvibes I think I've friended or PM'd everyone on the thread since my last post. I still need 3 more neighbors if anyone else is interested, or if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks!!! ;)

--Lynnda

I am still looking for some new neighbors as well, if anyone is interested! Feel free to PM me and I promise to be a good neighbor. :)

I too need more for the expansion, and would love more Disney loving friends :)
PM and let me know..THANKS!

I think I am neighbours with most people on here already, but I need 8 more! If you are not friends with me (Karen M) I would love to be neighbours with you. Just send me a PM!

Just an FYI: If you add any new friends/neighbors today, you won't be able to get anything they post off of the feeds for 24-48 hours. The reward isn't gone - you just aren't eligible yet. Unfortunately Farmville doesn't tell you that explicitly. So be patient, and soon it will work for you. This also applies to most gifts that are sent to you. For some reason, it takes FV a day or two to recognize that you are a neighbor even though you show up as a neighbor on the neighbor bar right away. The neighbor count shows up right away for your expansion though . Good luck on everyone's expansion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter