FarmVILLE on Facebook

Another question, please. What are the "They of Mystery" gifts and has anyone ever gotten one? I'm on level 35 and have never gotten one. What are they?

I tried to post a collection this am, and it wouldn't work :headache:
I got the fuel gift, but was never able to share with friends.
Hmmm...mine wouldn't post until I traded the collections in and it sounds like you did trade it in. Mine have posted fine since I started trading but it won't post if you're holding the collection.

If you use the farmhand or arborist to harvest, do you lose out on collectibles or eggs etc.?

I don't know about eggs. Mine did not collect eggs,do the barns, or the stable, just the loose animals. I did get a collectible from the trees though when the arborist harvested them.

Another question, please. What are the "They of Mystery" gifts and has anyone ever gotten one? I'm on level 35 and have never gotten one. What are they?

You get these when you buy a Mystery Box with the Farmville Cash. The Mystery Gifts do not count towards this ribbon. A lot of people are upset with this one because it actually costs "real life" money to get.

You get these when you buy a Mystery Box with the Farmville Cash. The Mystery Gifts do not count towards this ribbon. A lot of people are upset with this one because it actually costs "real life" money to get.

Thanks. Couldn't figure out how I'd gotten so far and never come across one of these special Mystery boxes. ;)

Has anyone else noticed that the "new" deluxe lodge that cost $60 in farmville cash is the same building as the lodge that was released during Christmas and cost 800,00 coins? It just doesn't have the snow on it.

Farmville just recycled the lodge and is charging a lot of farmville dollars for it.

ugh...Saturday morning and my crops are ready but it is not letting me harvest...:confused3 I've had this happen before and will have to just keep trying. Hope they don't wither!

Jill

I don't know about eggs. Mine did not collect eggs,do the barns, or the stable, just the loose animals. I did get a collectible from the trees though when the arborist harvested them.

Smae thing here. The farm hands do not collect the building just loose animals. I have gotten collectibles from using both the farm hands and arborists.

Hey, is anyone having problems with accepting their gift requests? I've tried a few time this morning and I'm loosing them. I click on 'accept gift' and it goes to farmville, but my gift disappears.

I have 412 plots, but I want to upgrade my farm again and redo my plots.

I lost a gift this morning...lost one last night too. I'm just going to wait until later tonight to try again. Don't want to have another disappear.

I'm not going to use farmville dollars to buy a mystery gift, I don't do the offers to get more or pay to get more. But I'm also not going to get upset over not being able to get the ribbons...maybe if they gave me real cash back I would...but not for pretend money. ;)

ugh...Saturday morning and my crops are ready but it is not letting me harvest...:confused3 I've had this happen before and will have to just keep trying. Hope they don't wither!

Jill

They have turned off wither until the glitches are fixed so you should be okay.

Any idea why you don't get any money if you sell a Hot Air Balloon? Every other things I've come across, you get cash for, but not the Hot Air Balloon. I now have five but hate to return them for nothing.

Any idea why you don't get any money if you sell a Hot Air Balloon? Every other things I've come across, you get cash for, but not the Hot Air Balloon. I now have five but hate to return them for nothing.
I think it's because the original hot air balloons were given to each player back in September as gifts...that's the only thing I can think of.

I was wondering the same thing. I have 2 and wanted to sell 1 but I'm not getting rid of it for zero coins...so I have 1 in storage now.

Just curius but does the animal handler transform your animals too? I've still got a baby turkey and some ugly ducklings I don't want to transform and I'm too scared to use it.

Question...

Can you only feed a certain number of friends chickens per day? I couldn't feed about 5 of my friends chickens, even though I could fertilize their crops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter