FarmVILLE on Facebook

Hmmm... I was just reading page 1 of a 3 page thread on FarmVille's website, and the thread is now invalid. I didn't get far enough in to know why they killed the thread, but early in the thread I read this:
they fixed it so that you cannot open the links of a non-friend
No, they switched it back a few days ago. I have confirmation, and we tested it.
Is this a controversial issue with FV?

Hmmm.. I don't know, but I've been doing it. Don't know what the big deal is!

I have an Aunt who "likes" a post if she gets something. So I go to her wall and click on the post she likes and get stuff for collections that way. What difference does it make??

Any farmville fans grow food in reality as well as on farmville? At the moment I have 6 trays of mange tout seeds just started, and where the pea seeds are going to be i don't know there are going to be hundreds.

I had a garden in '08. I skipped '09 because of DS... (good thing, I ended up having 2 surgeries, no way that garden would have lasted!)
Bought stuff to start seeds this year and found out I'm pregnant with #2 (due at the end of August).. no way I can imagine taking care of a garden hugely pregnant so skipping one more year.

Sorta bummed. Thought about doing cucumbers anyway.. they're so easy to take care of.

I need 2 more neighbors to expand my farm. Anyone want to be neighbors? I am great about fertilizing your crops and feeding your chickens!!

Thank you, Farmille Disers! Now I need more chickens.

If you need more neighbors, and don't already have me, Kerrie, send a pm and I'll give you the rest of my info.

Wow some of you guys amaze me. I have accepted all that responded. Will the rest of you be my friend too. Search for Diann Fillers.

for some reason, the FV people decided to bump me up a level?? And they didn't give me my FV dollar! They ALSO raised the amount of XP needed for the next level by 4000!
I only needed the one more FV dollar to expand my farm and now I have double the amount of XP to earn-it will take me forever! Um, why did they do that????
I really didn't want that-I'd rather do it on my own!!

Extra coops but can't use them!

They are giving out extra coops in the gold eggs, I have 2 extras now but they will not let us keep them on the farm. Game out of sync and then back in gift box it goes.

Extra coops but can't use them!

They are giving out extra coops in the gold eggs, I have 2 extras now but they will not let us keep them on the farm. Game out of sync and then back in gift box it goes.

They still won't let you use multiple coops, and they could ban you for doing so.

But they just released coop expansion, so that is really your only option.

They still won't let you use multiple coops, and they could ban you for doing so.

But they just released coop expansion, so that is really your only option.

Thank you I am aware of it :) I was just venting that they are now putting chicken coops in the gold eggs when we cannot use them. Give me fuel I already have a coop. :( Finding a coop in a gold egg is useless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter