FarmVILLE on Facebook

ARRGGHHH!!! My hands are getting numb. LOL

I have a 24x24 farm (the majority of it is plots-probably like 90%) and NO FUEL. I am getting so sick and tired of clicking each and every plot one by one. And it doesn't help that right now, I'm working on my 3rd star for my strawberry mastery. So every four hours I'm clicking my little heart away. Thankfully, I'll be done with them with the next planting.

Ok, I'm done with my little whine.

I planted corn on my entire farm over the weekend for that very reason! I needed a break from the constant clicking! :scared1: I think I was getting carpal tunnel.. :rotfl:

Anyone else buy the new mystery box today? I had enough FV $ from my Netflix free trial to get one. I got a Pinto Horse... and notice it has the Bed and Breakfast in it!! I've wanted that thing since it came out but no way was I paying 60FV$!

So I logged into DH's profile and had him send me a mystery box and I got my Bed and Breakfast! :banana:

You have to open 15 boxes to get the third ribbon! I've only opened 7 so far still! Going to have to watch the offers to see if anything else do-able pops up. Or maybe do a Netflix free trial on my DH's account and let him send me the boxes.

I was looking into upgrading my AVG Free Anti-Virus to the full version anyway, but then noticed a FV Offer to receive 59 FV Cash for purchasing it. No brainer. Purchased it Friday, still no points. I went through Zynga. They seemed to indicate it was a problem on AVG's side. AVG said they have nothing to do with it. Then I noticed the 'Missing FV Cash' button, and it had a listing of AVG and H&R Block tax software, as purchased but not yet fulfilled. I sent them the AVG confirmation email, so we'll see.

I had purchased the H&R Block software, but not by clicking through the FV Offer page. I sent them my confirmation email for that too. Maybe it will come through as well.

But they sure don't make these offers easy or seamless as they make it sound.

Whoa. . . Deja Vu

OK, I've got a technical question. I finished a collection (the kitchen collectibles) by finding a cowbell and received my reward of 5 refuels, etc. I even published my accomplishment. But when I click on the collectibles to see my accomplishments, it still shows the cowbell as missing, which was the last item I found. Finding the cowbell is what completed my collection. I received the reward and a congratulations so I know it recognized the cowbell but it still shows as missing in the collection. It has a zero by the number of cowbells that I have. I cleared my cache and cookies and restrated my browser and yet it still shows as if I am missing the cowbell.

I am so glad to see the ugly ducklings are back! I love them but have to remember not to transform them this time around.

OK, I've got a technical question. I finished a collection (the kitchen collectibles) by finding a cowbell and received my reward of 5 refuels, etc. I even published my accomplishment. But when I click on the collectibles to see my accomplishments, it still shows the cowbell as missing, which was the last item I found. Finding the cowbell is what completed my collection. I received the reward and a congratulations so I know it recognized the cowbell but it still shows as missing in the collection. It has a zero by the number of cowbells that I have. I cleared my cache and cookies and restrated my browser and yet it still shows as if I am missing the cowbell.

You just "restart" the collection and look for the ones you need again. You can do them hundreds of times each.. one of my neighbors have! :rolleyes1

Bev...I've had some problems with the collections too. Mine won't post so friends can see and get a reward and it's showing I need one more for the yellow ribbon when I have four completed right now.

If you trade in the collections, I've noticed (from the first one I did) some items will be kept and others won't be. It seems the uncommon and rare items are taken so you'd have to find them again.

I've kinda gotten over the excitement of the collections so I'm probably going to trade them in tonight as I need fuel more than these items.

Also...there is a new Mystery Box to purchase that's good until next week. You can get a lake, Pinto horse, Acai tree, fuel refills and the Bed & Breakfast building. They usually have six items available but it's only five this time.

The way I understand the Collections is that you have a box for each item in each collection, and the box can hold up to 10 of that item. I've often received the message "You already have 10 stick bugs..." and so I have to sell the extra one I just received. When you have one of each item in a single collection, then you exchange one of each item in the collection for the bonus, and FV reduces the number of items you have in each box for that collection by one. Generally, that will leave you with 0 of the uncommon and rare items, because (well) they're uncommon and rare! :)

Is anyone having trouble finding certain items for the collections? I can not find a cultivator which is listed as common and "you have to get dirty". I plow my 300+ farm daily and nothing ever shows up!:confused3 Any suggestions?

Mary

The way I understand the Collections is that you have a box for each item in each collection, and the box can hold up to 10 of that item. I've often received the message "You already have 10 stick bugs..." and so I have to sell the extra one I just received. When you have one of each item in a single collection, then you exchange one of each item in the collection for the bonus, and FV reduces the number of items you have in each box for that collection by one. Generally, that will leave you with 0 of the uncommon and rare items, because (well) they're uncommon and rare! :)

You don't have to sell your "extra" things in your collection. If you get the message that you already have 10 stick bugs or 10 red feathers, etc I just leave the extras in my gift box and use them when that certain item is needed to complete a collection. I just did this with two extra ladybugs that I had in my gift box. I completed 2 bug collections within a minute and then replenished my ladybugs with the ones in my gift box.

Ugh! Are you serious about the stick bugs?! I NEVER get stick bugs. I have a ton of everything in that collection- even the rare stuff- except stick bugs! The two I've gotten to turn in the collections are from 1 friend who found a batch on her farm (when she was sitting in my living room on her laptop, she told me so I knew to go get one! :rotfl:) and the other was from someone else posting their collection.

You don't have to sell your "extra" things in your collection. If you get the message that you already have 10 stick bugs or 10 red feathers, etc I just leave the extras in my gift box and use them when that certain item is needed to complete a collection.
I often fill my gift box to overflowing. (I have a lot of neighbors.)

Ugh! Are you serious about the stick bugs?! I NEVER get stick bugs.
Yeah, that's one that I've had too many of at times.

Right now:

Gloves 8
Trowel 10
Cultivator 10
Twine 2
Pruning Saw 10
Shears 0

Needlepoint 7
Spigot 10
Pocketwatch 10
Salt Shaker 7
Thimble 5
Cow Bell 0

Ladybug 2
Dragonfly 7
Caterpillar 8
Stick Bug 8
Beetle 1
Centipede 0

Emperor 7
Painted Lady 3
Blue Butterfly 8
Swallowtail 0
Zebra 5
Copper 0

Green Plume 10
Hen Feather 9
Dapple Plume 0 (Can you believe it?)
Red Feather 5
Banded Quill 5
Blue Feather 4

Ugh! Are you serious about the stick bugs?! I NEVER get stick bugs. I have a ton of everything in that collection- even the rare stuff- except stick bugs! The two I've gotten to turn in the collections are from 1 friend who found a batch on her farm (when she was sitting in my living room on her laptop, she told me so I knew to go get one! :rotfl:) and the other was from someone else posting their collection.
I know what you mean about the stick bug...I've only been able to grab one from a neighbor when they posted it...I haven't found any myself.

I don't have any Dapple Plume's either!!

Also, never found a cow bell. Are you finding them on cows that are outside the dairy farm or in? Or both? *sigh* I sold a ton of my animals when I got the last ribbon and am slowly rebuilding to get these collections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter