• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FarmVILLE on Facebook

This might seem like a dumb question, please forgive me because I had to go to the oral surgeon today and I'm a little bit loopy!...

I've heard you can put people you don't know into different groups and have different privacy settings for different people. How do you do this? I can't seem to figure it out. I've had a lot of friend requests from people I don't know that want to be Farmville neighbors. I'd like to take advantage of that but don't want people I don't know looking at my stuff! (You guys are ok.;))

Not sure but one thing I did notice is that your Farmville friends that you block will not be able to access your page, which means they can't get anything from you when you harvest, find animals on your farm, etc. Really limits the game. Just thought I'd mention it.

Also, I have a question. When I visit farms and fertilize crops, why don't I have the opportunity to feed chickens for people who are above level 30 or 31?

When I visit farms and fertilize crops, why don't I have the opportunity to feed chickens for people who are above level 30 or 31?

When you visit your neighbors do you start from lowest level to highest? I think you can only do a certain amount of chicken coops a day. Because I start from highest to lowest level, and I get stopped at a certain point. I don't think it has to do with the level I think there is just a cap.

When you visit your neighbors do you start from lowest level to highest? I think you can only do a certain amount of chicken coops a day. Because I start from highest to lowest level, and I get stopped at a certain point. I don't think it has to do with the level I think there is just a cap.

Thanks! I always do start from lowest to highest. I just thought for every farm you visited, you got to feed their chickens too. Thanks for the heads up!

Not sure but one thing I did notice is that your Farmville friends that you block will not be able to access your page, which means they can't get anything from you when you harvest, find animals on your farm, etc. Really limits the game. Just thought I'd mention it.

I was wondering about that. I guess you either have to accept them and let them have full access or just deny all the requests! That stinks but what can you do? :confused3

...it also disrupts the “FarmVille economy”...
And folks thought they could get away with economics while playing FarmVille. ;)

Yes, this is as I figured. The chicken coops are their chosen mechanism for doling out benefits from the game on a continual basis. Everyone's gotta have just one.

Ok, so does anybody know how exactly you earn farm dollars? For a while I had a bunch of them (it seemed I got them pretty easily but of course spent them all) and now it's like I earn one every few weeks. Just curious...
When you level up, you get $1 of FarmVille cash. You can also spend real money to get cash...ie...you pay $40.00 of real money via credit card or PayPal and you get $240.00 of FarmVille cash. The last way is to do some of the offers under the "Add FarmVille cash" tab...which usually end up being spam. I tried it once and won't do it again. Caution must be used here.

Yes...Sometimes I at start at the bottom and then will start at the top on the next go round. I'll get to a certain point and can't do anything except feed chickens...then nothing. Sometimes if you restart the game and go lower on the scale you can pick up where you left off.

When you level up, you get $1 of FarmVille cash. You can also spend real money to get cash...ie...you pay $40.00 of real money via credit card or PayPal and you get $240.00 of FarmVille cash. The last way is to do some of the offers under the "Add FarmVille cash" tab...which usually end up being spam. I tried it once and won't do it again. Caution must be used here.

Ohhhh, ok, that makes sense then. Guess I'll have to wait until I make it to the next level. I am not spending real money for Farmville dollars! LOL.

Hello everyone! Just found this thread. I am going to go back and see who wants friends for FV and pm a few of you :)
I am on Level 43, and play daily. I am into this valentine thing! What an addiction! :rotfl2:

Agreed about the valentine thing... Sad part is I don't want to trade them in just collect them :)
While I think the valentine gifts are cute, this is the only time so far that I have no interest in buying the Mystery Box presents. I don't want anything they are offering this time around. I think I'm going to start trading in so I can get a few things but no Mystery Box for me this week.

Agreed about the valentine thing... Sad part is I don't want to trade them in just collect them :)

FYI, just in case you all didn't know this, once you trade them in for an item, your count still stays the same as far as how many you have recieved all together. Does that make sense? Of course you have to recieve more in order to buy the next item. I have 220 or so I believe. So far I bought the Eifel Tower and the sheep :)

I know I have a lot of you guys as neighbours already, but I would love to have more. I only need 2 more neighbours to get the blue ribbon. So if anyone would like another neighbour please PM me then I will add you.
Thanks,
Karen M

I am new to the disboards and just came across this thread. I recently started playing farmville (only on level 8) so I am still figuring out how everything works. This has been a very informative thread! I don't seem to recieve many gifts, but now I know that, that is due to my lack of neighbors (only 3 at this point) I will def have to work on getting more!

Anyone who needs more FV neighbors feel free to PM me your info. Everyone I send my info to has a hard time finding me.

Wow, thanks so much all my new DIS Farmville friends as I was able to upgrade to the largest (so far) farm and I am over-flowing with Valentines so all my IRL friends are jealous- lol! :)

Oh, and it's also fun to see some Disney-related chat on FB!

Jill

Hi everyone. I have been reading this thread for a couple of weeks getting great info.
I would love some new neighbors. One more gets me a larger farm. It's so bad I'm asking my DD's friends to be my neighbor.
Please PM me and I will add. I think that's how that works.

Also, was this asked? How do you get a green calf? I have one, my daughter would like one. I think I found mine.

Christine

Hi everyone. I have been reading this thread for a couple of weeks getting great info.
I would love some new neighbors. One more gets me a larger farm. It's so bad I'm asking my DD's friends to be my neighbor.
Please PM me and I will add. I think that's how that works.

Also, was this asked? How do you get a green calf? I have one, my daughter would like one. I think I found mine.

Christine

I sent you a private message with my facebook account info.

Christine
The green calf is only available through adoption...meaning you have to see where one of your neighbors is helping to find a new home for the calf. You can't buy them. BUT...you also have to have a bull and an alien cow (B0V1NE-09) in order to adopt a green calf and the alien cows are no longer available. It's the same thing if you want to adopt a pink or brown calf...you have to have a bull and an adult cow of the same color.

So, I've been considering get the full AVG Anti-Virus software, upgrading from the Free version, when I noticed that I could get 59 FarmVille Cash for buying AVG Anti-Virus.

I clicked the link on the FarmVille page and purchased the software. No indication anywhere on the AVG side that it was linked to FarmVille cash, so I hope it comes through.

Then right below that, FarmVille has a link for 21 FV Cash for purchasing H&R Block At Home tax software. I just bought H&R Block At Home 2 days ago, but not through FarmVille. :headache: I wonder if they'll give the FV Cash anyway? When I checked the list about a week ago, I don't recall seeing the H&R Block offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter