Farmer's Market Dining Experience

Beach710

Earning My Ears
The "Farmer's Market Dining Experience" will be happening while we at RPR and I have read the information provided in the email:
Join us for a dining experience that showcases everything you love about a farmer's market! Talk to local farmers and ask questions while enjoying all of the fresh and flavorful dishes prepared by the chefs and culinary team at Loews Royal Pacific Resort.

Our all-you-care-to-eat Farmer's Market dinner will feature a market display of local seafood, Porchetta pork sandwiches, grass-fed beef slider bar, a market salad station and crème brulee station.

Plus you'll enjoy a variety of beers from Orlando Brewing, drinks made with 4 Orange Premium Vodka crafted from world-famous Florida citrus, select wines and live entertainment.

$45 per person (plus applicable taxes and gratuity)​

Does anyone have any additional information? Has the event previously been held, if so has anyone attended?

Thanks

Well that stinks,cause I will be there 2 weeks after this.I would love to see this or eat this.I'm a Floridan and know what the beautiful bounty of food we have to offer!Much more what the chef's can do with it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter