FAQ - 2010 DDP, DxDP and QSDP Everything you always wanted to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that's been added right now is Chefs de France and Boulangerie Patisserie. All that can be done is keep checking the Disney links to the official brochures (in the first post) to see if more have been added. They don't announce a new list, they just update the links. The list is usually complete by January 1.

Well you're definitely right about that....I just checked the link and some have been added that weren't on there before. I'm thankful! LOL!

^^^ Thanks TDC Nala. I have a unrelated question. Are there any signature restaurants in Epcot? :confused3

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...tDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2010Dining_updated.pdf

According to this 2010 brochure (which was posted on a regular thread on the main dining plan board), the current holdouts are:

Wolfgang Puck Express and Cafe
Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining
Yak & Yeti

All other formerly participating third party restaurants are included. This brochure is dated 12/21/09.

Of course one if my picks is holding out :( I was really excited about this one... maybe they will sign in soon :worship:

^^^ Thanks TDC Nala. I have a unrelated question. Are there any signature restaurants in Epcot? :confused3

No, there are no signature restaurants inside Epcot. The closest ones are Yachtsman Steakhouse (Yacht Club) and Flying Fish (Boardwalk), which are within walking distance of the International Gateway.

No, there are no signature restaurants inside Epcot. The closest ones are Yachtsman Steakhouse (Yacht Club) and Flying Fish (Boardwalk), which are within walking distance of the International Gateway.

^^^ Thanks!! :thumbsup2

Of course one if my picks is holding out :( I was really excited about this one... maybe they will sign in soon :worship:

We went to both Tokyo and Teppan this year - and we want to go back to both next year! :worship:

I am looking at the dining plan brochure provided by Disney for 2010 and my favourite DTD counter service place, Wolfgang Puck Express, is not listed as a participating restaurant! Does anyone know if it takes a while for some restaurants to be included, or would this indicate that I won't be able to get my WPE fix on the dining plan?

We went last January and I know that some restaurants were still signing yearly contracts at that time. I bet they will be on the list. Don't give up hope yet. :goodvibes

The only ones we are waiting on are Tokyo Dining and Teppan Edo. We are preferring Tokyo Dining though because we went to Teppan Edo last time. :goodvibes

if i was able to make reservations for Teppan Edo for Feb '10 does that mean it's on the list?

if i was able to make reservations for Teppan Edo for Feb '10 does that mean it's on the list?

Not necessarily. You'd have to know if the restaurant booking agent phone or system was aware you were on the dining plan before your booking was made. Even then the booking agent could have neglected to check "dining plan" on the system before making the reservation.

Is Wolfgang Puck Cafe still going to be part of the Dining Plan in 2010?? Thank you!

thanks for the post. i'm having trouble finding out the costs of each plan (I know it's based upons season for 2010). i'll keep looking through the board.

Woot! Thanks - now I can start getting ideas even though we still have a while b4 making ADR's too...:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter