Fantasy Western Preview Cruise

Did you happen to see any rooms with the solid white wall veranda? We will be staying in 7188 towards the back of the ship and I was wondering what the white wall will be like?:confused3

I'd be happy to answer any specific questions. I'm still so tired and catching up from our trip, but enjoyed it immensely and loved the Fantasy.

There were about 2700 people on the ship, but many were there working, so they weren't in the regular guest areas. The ship felt empty at times!

It's hard to say how much of what we experienced will be the same for guests. One bummer was that the Aqua Lab wasn't operational, but it was a training cruise, so we knew not everything would be up and running.

We had an interesting dinner rotation and I meant to ask Cedomir, our head server (he is really a Restaurant Manager but for some reason he acted as our head server--perhaps because of our daughter's food allergies), if this is how it will be for everyone. The rotation was ERAERRA. We thought for sure it would be ERAERAE, but it was nice to be in Royal Palace three times, and on both formal and semi-formal night.

I'll admit I don't always love the shows so I'm probably not the best person to report on them. We saw Aladdin, Believe, and Wishes, and liked Believe the most (we also saw it on the Dream last year). The others were so-so for me, although I can't really put my finger on why.

Hit me with your questions. :)

PS-I do have Navigator but we haven't finished unpacking yet, so it may be a few days.

Were there any special shows, etc. in the dining rooms for pirate night? We are trying to decide which night to do our Remy reservation, but don't want to miss the special things in the main dining rooms.

Anybody have pictures that they would like to share?

I sure hope my 2nd AP night is not the night that I'm in Palo!

I was also just on the 7-Night Western Fantasy cruise. There are 2 Shows in Animators. One is the traditional on like on the Dream with Crush. The is a totally new concept and AWESOME! It involves EVERYONE in the dining room. I actually enjoyed the new show more then the traditional one. We had our second Animators dinner on the "Captians Gala" night so we did not have the "Captians Gala" menu that the other resturants would have had.

I don't want to give away the show...but I'm sure someone else will at some point. :)

Oh, it's already been given away, I think it's on the DCL website. I'm not familiar with the Crush show (although I did finally watch Finding Nemo a couple of weeks ago!) but I'm looking forward to seeing the other one.

Thanks for the info.

My TA sent me photos from when she was on the Fantasy while in NY, she said it was ok to share

see https://picasaweb.google.com/107099733874947008472/DisneyFantasy?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCL7ewpaKpbDkMA&feat=directlink#

But I miss the Magic already. The fantasy looks way to fancy. I am sure it will be a great cruise but I prefer a bit more casual. Just my opinion.

tell your TA thanks so much for the pictures. It was interesting to see some faces I recognized and it was interesting that their seats were assigned in the theater.

But I miss the Magic already. The fantasy looks way to fancy. I am sure it will be a great cruise but I prefer a bit more casual. Just my opinion.

tell your TA thanks so much for the pictures. It was interesting to see some faces I recognized and it was interesting that their seats were assigned in the theater.

I saw a very familiar face in your TAs photos... MINE! LOL

Were there any special shows, etc. in the dining rooms for pirate night? We are trying to decide which night to do our Remy reservation, but don't want to miss the special things in the main dining rooms.

There weren't any special shows in the dining room on Pirate Night--at least in Royal Court. It's hard to say though whether our cruise is a good judge of what a "regular" cruise will be like.

I'd be happy to answer any specific questions. I'm still so tired and catching up from our trip, but enjoyed it immensely and loved the Fantasy.

There were about 2700 people on the ship, but many were there working, so they weren't in the regular guest areas. The ship felt empty at times!

It's hard to say how much of what we experienced will be the same for guests. One bummer was that the Aqua Lab wasn't operational, but it was a training cruise, so we knew not everything would be up and running.

We had an interesting dinner rotation and I meant to ask Cedomir, our head server (he is really a Restaurant Manager but for some reason he acted as our head server--perhaps because of our daughter's food allergies), if this is how it will be for everyone. The rotation was ERAERRA. We thought for sure it would be ERAERAE, but it was nice to be in Royal Palace three times, and on both formal and semi-formal night.

I'll admit I don't always love the shows so I'm probably not the best person to report on them. We saw Aladdin, Believe, and Wishes, and liked Believe the most (we also saw it on the Dream last year). The others were so-so for me, although I can't really put my finger on why.

Hit me with your questions. :)

PS-I do have Navigator but we haven't finished unpacking yet, so it may be a few days.

I was on this same cruise and it was great. We love Cedomir. He was our server on our first cruise in 2002 and it's great to see all the promotions he has received over the years. He was not our head server but the section next to us and he came to visit us everynight. I agree that it was nice to be in Royal Court 3 times. The animation show in Animators Palette is not to be missed. I did love Aladdin and unfortunately I missed Believe. I hear it is a great show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter