• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy Western Halloween Navigators - posted in post 16 and 17

Thank you for posting! I can't stop myself from planning and overplanning, so it is great to know when certain key events are scheduled. And I feel so much better knowing that I did not book Palo on the night of the Halloween party! :)

Everyone - if you go to the original links and click on Wednesday, it should give you the correct Navigator now. :sail:

Good morning Prose,

Thank you again for the Navigators, they are very helpful! Just as an FYI, the Wednesday link does not seem to be working still.

:)

Thanks! I just checked on a work laptop and the Wednesday link does work....make sure you are clicking in my original post (#17) and not the post where UCLAVES quoted the links....that quotes the old link and doesn't work. :)

Here it is again, just in case....

Wednesday:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkyeia2nv1...82%29.pdf?dl=0

Worked perfectly that time, I'm sure it was user error! Thanks again for the share and hope you had a great time. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter