Fantasy to leave Meyer Werft this Friday

Who's your Mickey?

Ruler of the Disney Universe
Disney Fantasy is scheduled to leave her birthplace this Friday night and transit the River Ems. Afterwards, she'll head out for her first sea trial in the North Sea. Weather and tide permitting, she should be powered up and ready to go at 22:30 on Friday at Meyer Werft, departing the harbor lock at 01:00 on Saturday. She's should arrive at Eemshaven @ 16:00 on Saturday.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

http://redaktion.meyer-neptun.de/exfiles/12/ueberfuehrungsplan disney fantasy deutsch.pdf

When will she sail from Eemshaven? We live a 15 minute drive from Eemshaven and it would be exciting to see her head out to sea for the first time. :cool1:

When will she sail from Eemshaven? We live a 15 minute drive from Eemshaven and it would be exciting to see her head out to sea for the first time. :cool1:

I have not seen any details on her sea trials yet. MW only posted the schedule for the Ems conveyance. I have heard that once she leaves Eemshaven, she'll head out for trials and return to Bremerhaven(???) to pick up the rest of her crew for her WBTA crossing to NYC.

I have not seen any details on her sea trials yet. MW only posted the schedule for the Ems conveyance. I have heard that once she leaves Eemshaven, she'll head out for trials and return to Bremerhaven(???) to pick up the rest of her crew for her WBTA crossing to NYC.

The Fantasy leaves Bremenhaven on Feb 16th and arrives Port of NY on Feb 28th. Leaves NY on Mar 2nd. Castaway Cay on Mar 5th and home (Port Canaveral) On Mar 6th. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter