Fantasy Tips - Share Your Favorites

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by flipflops42, Jun 24, 2012.

1. flipflops42

flipflops42 Earning My Ears

I am looking forward to our July 2012 trip. (DS14, 2 Adults) Do you have any tips you would like to share? Or, "must do" events or services that would make our trip more magical?pixiedust: Your help is greatly appreciated.

2. sambycat

sambycat DIS Veteran

you are going to have a great time!!!!! i don’t have a list to give you, just to say that i’ve gleaned all my special tips from our own cruises but mainly perusing interesting thread titles (for hours)!!:goodvibes

you’ll stumble across tons of stuff!!!! have fun!!!!!:cool1:

3. whitfive

whitfive Mouseketeer

We recently cruised on the June 2nd sailing of the Fantasy. It was our second cruise. I read on the boards about this an I am SO glad I did it! I went to the shops and purchased a dinner sized Animator's Palate plate and took it and a red and black sharpie to guest services to get signed. It is fabulous and very classy looking! The shop will wrap it in bubble wrap for transport. It is my favorite souvenir.:love:

Also, they only take pictures on the Aguaduck on Saturday, Sunday and Monday..so plan accordingly.:thumbsup2

There is a photo game in Shutters that uses the photographers photos that we didn't know about until the last night and then it was too crowded to participate, try it out. We had friends who did it and said it was a blast.

We had a LARGE DIS group and we had a private mixology class and it was great!

Take time for the deck 4 loungers!

Have a great cruise!
    Michelle

4. wendyoconnor

wendyoconnor DIS Veteran

The Shutters game was a blast, we found it early in the trip and got pretty good at it. We loved the shows, Aladdin, Wishes, and Believe. Don't miss your last night in AP for the animation show. If you have some time alone w/o kids enjoy Satellite Falls on deck 13. Don't be surprised if you "lose you kid" to the teen area. Deck 12 forward is a quiet family area, our favorite spot to enjoy sea days with a great view of the ocean. If Aquduck pictures aren't important wait a couple of days to ride it and the lines will be alot shorter.