Fantasy Testing a Character Breakfast This Week

I hope this is still available on the May 9th cruise! I'd hate to miss it by one week!

I would totally love this!!! Sounds like it's just a test, but I hope they decide to keep it. My little guys would love a character breakfast with Disney Junior!

I wonder where they have it since it is a ticketed event. In one of the MDR's? Will this change where the masses will be able to have breakfast?
My guess, they will have it in Animator's Palate. It may be limited in size (so not using the whole room), I don't know.

We are on the May 9th sailing, will see if it's still have it!

I hope this is still available on the May 9th cruise! I'd hate to miss it by one week!

Agreed. My DD would absolutely love it. Disney Jr. is pretty much the main channel she watches at home. I think I have seen every episode of just about every single Disney Jr. show. We will definitely be in attendance if they have it on the May 9 sailing. We were originally planning on going to WDW, but switched to a cruise. When we were going to WDW, Hollywood & Vine was one of the ADRs I was planning, for a Disney Jr. character meal.

Another family that would LOVE it....we won't be on Fantasy until NYE cruise....so I hope they have a good response and decide to continue it!

Eek...I hope it is on our May 2nd cruise. If three weeks and this the first week then it should be Any more info?

My guess is that there will be no additional cost but you will need to get tickets at Guest Relations in advance.
Yes, it was ticketed, no charge, but pick up at Port Adventures desk on embarkation day. Quite a line, I couldn't tell if it was just for the ticket pickup, or also for people booking excursions.
First day navigator said to pick up tickets between 11:30am and 3:00pm for these three events:
  • Princess Gathering
  • Princess Anna & Queen Elsa
  • Disney Junior Character Breakfast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter