Fantasy Test Sailing

Lawdawg

Mouseketeer
I thought the Fantasy was supposed to have its first test sailing yesterday, 7/26. Did that change? It never left Port Canaveral yesterday.

According to this it´s next month. I´m a bit anxious, as we´re set to sail in September and this is cutting it awfully close.

According to this it´s next month. I´m a bit anxious, as we´re set to sail in September and this is cutting it awfully close.
THAT ABSOLUTELY STINKS - I had no idea, still thought the test cruise was today. I am not loving that they are sailing the Fantasy to Nassau, that is not a port on either the Eastern or the Western. I sure hope they provide some information to those of us with September cruises SOON.

Could this be an indication that they plan to change the Fantasy sailings to 3 and 4 night cruises instead of a 7-night? Sure seems like it.

Last edited:

I think these are the test cruises that are being offered to CM’s at a highly reduced rate, not the CDC simulated sailing, which will happen first. I know the Fantasy brought on more crew today, but I don’t know if they will conduct the simulated sailing before onboard training.

THAT ABSOLUTELY STINKS - I had no idea, still thought the test cruise was today. I am not loving that they are sailing the Fantasy to Nassau, that is not a port on either the Eastern or the Western. I sure hope they provide some information to those of us with September cruises SOON.

Could this be an indication that they plan to change the Fantasy sailings to 3 and 4 night cruises instead of a 7-night? Sure seems like it.

it looks like she dropped her ropes…..I don’t have a clue now.

it looks like she dropped her ropes…..I don’t have a clue now.

Fantasy still has at least her bow ropes. I've got the webcam up right now.

Edit: NOW she is dropping them.

Edit again: Or one of them.

Looks like no passengers. Probably sailing to anchorage. They can't sit at dock all the time.

Appears to be crew waving on Deck 4.

Nice to hear the whistle though!!

It looks to be raining too, so that could be why people aren't out on deck?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter