• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy Staterooms 7152, 7162, 8148, 8158

RedSox68

Retired 2021 -- All the Time to Travel Now!
Does anyone have any pictures of any of these rooms? I understand that one or more of them have an "obstructed view", but I'm thinking it may be like the ones on the classic ships, which I don't mind. I read the reviews on the stateroom thread, but would love to see some pictures.

Thanks much.

I do not have a photo handy, but we cruised last month on the Fantasy and stayed in cabin 8158. It did not have an obstructed view. We loved the cabin and the location. Have fun!

We locked in cabin 7152. I'm happy with it -- like the extra space in the hallway because it sits back. I found pictures from the Dream and I'm sure they are the same on the Fantasy. To me the "obstruction" doesn't look any worse than the ones on the Wonder/Magic, which I try to get every time we sail. Thanks for your replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter