Fantasy ship information?

Disneyrus

Mouseketeer
Where can I find all the info on this ship? I am sure there is a link somewhere? We have been on the Wonder and Magic and learned so much from this forum. I have so many questions about the Fantasy..... Is there secret deck in the AFT? Hidden mickeys..... I have so much to learn about this ship!!

Can anyone tell me where the laundry rooms are on the Fantasy, specifically the one closest to deck 8 aft?
TIA

Can anyone tell me where the laundry rooms are on the Fantasy, specifically the one closest to deck 8 aft?
TIA

This from the FAQ sticky on the first page here, it's for the Dream, but they're the same:

Laundry Rooms on the Dream Upon review of my photos once I returned home I discovered that the picture of the sign in the laundry room revealed that there were self serve laundry rooms on
deck 2 (opposite 2002),
deck 5 (opposite 5192),
deck 6 (opposite 6508),
deck 7 (opposite 7014),
deck 8 (opposite 8150),
deck 9 (opposite 9500) and
deck 10 (opposite 10572).

This from the FAQ sticky on the first page here, it's for the Dream, but they're the same:

Laundry Rooms on the Dream Upon review of my photos once I returned home I discovered that the picture of the sign in the laundry room revealed that there were self serve laundry rooms on
deck 2 (opposite 2002),
deck 5 (opposite 5192),
deck 6 (opposite 6508),
deck 7 (opposite 7014),
deck 8 (opposite 8150),
deck 9 (opposite 9500) and
deck 10 (opposite 10572).

Thank you! That's not too far from where we are. :thumbsup2

No, there aren't. In fact, the secret decks are no longer accessible to guests on the Magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter