• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy Server recommendations please :)

Chrisey

Mouseketeer
Would love some server recommendations for our Fantasy cruise next month!
It will be myself (mom), boys (6&7) and grandma.
Thank you!!!!

To each their own, right? :)

And I still find it surprising to request a server that you never had before, just a better chance of it being pleasantly surprising lol.

We had Oneal from Jamaica a couple of years back and we was great. Always had riddles or brain teasers for the kids at each dinner.

How about Palo dinner server recommendation? We had a great time on our last Magic cruise with someone that was 5-star on dis boards last time, thanks in advance!

Leandro Mocelin is great with children and adults as well. His wife works in Palo and is outstanding as well. I can't remember her name.

I might request a serving team this time - after 4 cruises, I've never had anything other than an average team. I always hear rave reviews about servers with magic tricks, riddles, etc. - but have never experienced that. We've done both family/random seating as well as private (4 top) seating.

Now, on our first cruise the server at Palo did give us unlimited Prosecco - we were surprised on our second palo experience after learning that it was not the norm.

I dont recall the server we had in Palo on the Fantasy. We had Sylvester from India on our recent Magic cruise and he was outstanding. We would definitely request him again in the future.

We had Loredana on the Fantasy, and she was wonderful! So sweet and remembered exactly how we liked our food. We will definitely request her on our next cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter