Fantasy Room 10648

Msbmommy99

Earning My Ears
Hello! We finally got our room assignment today!!!! Anybody have pictures of room 10648 on the Fantasy? This is a Deluxe Oceanview w/Verandah cabin. Is this a good location? I think it is close to the elevators. It looks like a good location but I don't know. Is it quiet? Anything I should know about this room? I have been trying to find posts about this type of room because I have read different reviews about plexiglass on the verandah and a blocked view. What all does that mean?

We were upgraded to this room pixiedust: and I could not be happier!!!! We leave in 8 days. This is a surprise cruise for our DS12 and DS7, who think we are going to WDW for 5 days. I feel so blessed!!!!! And I am so thankful!!!!!

Any information would be great. THANKS!!!!!

we had 10652 last year and we were upgraded to it as well, we loved it. We had no issues, didn't hear any noise from the buffet above. Was enough space and storage for 4 of us.

I am now going back and forth between the family suite or not. We absolutely loved our room on our last 3 night cruise 10648 it seems to be a convenient quiet location. It did get a little rough back there the last night but the positives out weighed that. We wanted the extra space but most of the reviews for the deck 10 family suites indicated noise. Ok I have to also admit it was also a great place to show off my door as people used the stairs to go to cabanas. I was worried about the noise at first but we didnt hear much. So its come down to.....do we want our location or bigger room? Do we want to be these people that book the same room over and over?!?

We loved the room and the location. It was convenient to everything! I did hear a little noise at times but not enough to dampen our wonderful vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter