Fantasy Rm 7186

DAPford

Patty Ford
Just booked this room for our Grand Slam 25th wedding anniversary & our DD 21st birthday for November 2016 . Wondering if there are any pictures of the veranda available to see the wall to be sue I understand the view. Anyone have any they can share ? Thank you

I don't have a photo but I was in 7186 on the Fantasy a couple of years ago. The wall was maybe knee high at most. I didn't even notice it.

This was from 7188 - not a great picture but you can see how far the white wall comes up. It did not restrict our view at all.

This was from 7188 - not a great picture but you can see how far the white wall comes up. It did not restrict our view at all.
We were just assigned 7188 on the Dream. How were the vibrations/rocking? I can sometimes get motion sick, so I'm a bit worried after reading some reviews.

We were just assigned 7188 on the Dream. How were the vibrations/rocking? I can sometimes get motion sick, so I'm a bit worried after reading some reviews.
We noticed vibrations on the Fantasy but not really rocking. The vibrations were only when we were docking. We have also cruised in 9674 on the Dream which is one of the far aft rooms and I didn't notice the vibrations as much on the Dream as on the Fantasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter