Fantasy pass blackout dates 2010

Sharon Mouse

Mouseketeer
Hi does anybody know the blackout dates for the fantasy annual passes for 2010. I know the last time i had one of these passes, they included a little list of all said dates. I have checked on useful threads which links to DLRP magic site, it says page is unavailable. many thanks:flower3:

For 2010, for the Fantasy pass, the restriction dates are -

March 26th and 27th
April 24th and 25th
June 3rd, 4th, and 12th
July 2nd, 3rd, 15th and 16th
August 14th
September 24th and 25th
October 28th to 31st
November 1st
December 3rd, 4th, 17th, 18th, and 27th to 30th.

This is according to the little calendar I got with my Fantasy Pass in December 09.

For 2010, for the Fantasy pass, the restriction dates are -

March 26th and 27th
April 24th and 25th
June 3rd, 4th, and 12th
July 2nd, 3rd, 15th and 16th
August 14th
September 24th and 25th
October 28th to 31st
November 1st
December 3rd, 4th, 17th, 18th, and 27th to 30th.

This is according to the little calendar I got with my Fantasy Pass in December 09.

I think the above dates are for 2011.
I just dug out my little calendar out to double check and these are the dates i have for 2010.

img006.jpg

You can also check them on this site under Annual Passports
http://dlpdream.co.uk/

You're absolutely right Poppie - thats what I get for trying to read that tiny print without my specs on :rolleyes1

Im thinking of getting an AP, as my dates in May aren't blacked out.

Do you guys know if I can call up and get room only rate without being an AP holder? would it just be say a room only cost they give me, then I take the % discount off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter