Fantasy - November 28, 2015 WC

I would like to know about the numbers for FE as well! This is my first time and I'd like to get a jump on it as soon as I can!

Just booked last minute. This will be our 4th cruise. Wanted to join the fish extender. We have kids ages 5, 4, and 2. We're in room 9102. Is it too late to join?

Hello fellow cruisers! Just learned about FE and wondered if we can still join the group?
Name: Stevenson
Cabin: 11008
Travelers: Me, Hubby, two sons (12 yrs old and 9 yrs old, who will turn 10 on Dec 1 and thrilled to run in the Castaway Cay 5K on Dec 4th)
No allergies
Favorite characters: Mickey and Pluto
Special Occasion: 10th birthday celebration
Looking forward to sailing soon!!
Lisa S

Still trying to figure out Grand Cayman, anyone going on Fat Fish Jet Ski to Stingrays?

I'm not participating in the FE and I'm not sure who is in charge. I feel bad when I see people asking about it and I don't see any responses. So, if you want to, you can search "Disney Fantasy Cruise - 11/28/15-12/5/15" on another popular social media site. There is more action in that site. I hope I'm only bending the rules and not breaking them. I feel bad for people who want to participate in an FE, but can't since there doesn't seem to be anyone replying to this thread.

I'm not participating in the FE and I'm not sure who is in charge. I feel bad when I see people asking about it and I don't see any responses. So, if you want to, you can search "Disney Fantasy Cruise - 11/28/15-12/5/15" on another popular social media site. There is more action in that site. I hope I'm only bending the rules and not breaking them. I feel bad for people who want to participate in an FE, but can't since there doesn't seem to be anyone replying to this thread.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1496205753924534/?ref=browser

Thanks for the info! I asked to join the group as well. Have you been able to join yet?
Are they still taking newbies for the FE? Hopefully we can still participate. :)

Come one Come ALL!!! Lets really Get this FE Group rocking! Again please include Name, Cabin number, Counts, Allergies, Any special celebrations and how many groups if we are to go over one you would like to join! Also, for fun your favorite character!
Danielle
Are you still the lead for the FE? I just requested to join the group on social media and awaiting approval. Is it too late to join the FE? I have everything made already plus it is my youngest son's 10th bday celebration. Let me know how many are in the group. This is our first FE. Thanks much!

Danielle
Are you still the lead for the FE? I just requested to join the group on social media and awaiting approval. Is it too late to join the FE? I have everything made already plus it is my youngest son's 10th bday celebration. Let me know how many are in the group. This is our first FE. Thanks much!
Have a look at some of the previous posts on this page.

Danielle please remove my name from FE list. I can't wait till last minute to have things ready. Thank you though.

I just signed up for the FE on the above mentioned social media page. It's still open for sign ups for anyone who wants to check it out. I will no longer be participating in the FE through this page

Hello All! My name is Danielle and this will be my families 5th Disney Cruise! 3rd on the Fantasy! I will go ahead and start our FE Groups! Please if you are interested in joining the groups I will need the following info posted.. Name, Cabin, Counts (age/gender), Allergies, Special Occasions, how many groups you would like to join if we go over one and your favorite Disney Character! Look forward to meeting you all in November!! The closing date to join the list will be Oct 28, 2015. In order for everyone to put together their special goodies!!

Please take my name of the FE list. I signed up elsewhere as it's getting too close and i'm worried i won't have time to get everything together

I signed up for the Facebook group, waiting for approval. Are these FE groups combined? I would hate to miss out on the FE. :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter