Fantasy - November 28, 2015 WC

Likely booking tomorrow morning. Hubby is not coming, so myself, Amy and my daughters Mattisyn 16 and Mackenzey 13. If anyone has a tween daughter, Mackenzey loves the kids clubs and this will be our 7th cruise, so knows the ship really well. Can't believe I am letting the girls talk me into this. :)

When will we get the lists for our groups? I am worried about not having enough time to customize everything since we leave on the 22nd. :-)

Just saw today is the cutoff... nevermind!!!!

Last edited:
Hello All! My name is Danielle and this will be my families 5th Disney Cruise! 3rd on the Fantasy! I will go ahead and start our FE Groups! Please if you are interested in joining the groups I will need the following info posted.. Name, Cabin, Counts (age/gender), Allergies, Special Occasions, how many groups you would like to join if we go over one and your favorite Disney Character! Look forward to meeting you all in November!! The closing date to join the list will be Oct 28, 2015. In order for everyone to put together their special goodies!!
Is there a meet scheduled? We are too late for the FE but was going to pass anyhow. HOping to find a 12-14 year old for my 13 year old daughter to maybe chat with a bit as she loves going to the clubs as we typically sail with friends we know. Thanks.

Last edited:
Is there a meet scheduled? We are too late for the FE but was going to pass anyhow. HOping to find a 12-14 year old for my 13 year old daughter to maybe chat with a bit as she loves going to the clubs as we typically sail with friends we know. Thanks.
I don't believe anything has been scheduled just yet.

not a very chatty group yet, and we cruise in only 30 days! :sail: Sorry I missed the one month date!:hippie:

not a very chatty group yet, and we cruise in only 30 days! :sail: Sorry I missed the one month date!:hippie:

I just started to get excited last week. I have been in the best mood since then. So excited!!! And actually, my vacation starts on the 22nd. :-) one week of low key fun in Orlando (scary, we're not actually going to the disney parks this year, though). Cant. Wait. :yay:

I usually plan cruises a year in advance, so this booking 30 days ahead is a bit different for me. Been doing nonstop research for days, haha. Very excited.

Need to see if I can get some magnet designed. I love how easy it is to find your room with them.

I usually plan cruises a year in advance, so this booking 30 days ahead is a bit different for me. Been doing nonstop research for days, haha. Very excited.

Need to see if I can get some magnet designed. I love how easy it is to find your room with them.

Same here, we booked this cruise in December last year! It's been a long countdown...and yes, the stateroom magnets do make it a lot easier to find your room. I ordered these from etsy.com

Anyone doing Cozumel Beach Break? We ended up choosing that one, took the 945am time.

Anyone doing Cozumel Beach Break? We ended up choosing that one, took the 945am time.

We are doing the Dolphin interaction excursion in Cozumel! First time ever! We are taking the older two kids, and they are soooo excited!!!

Just an odd question, out of the blue, does anyone know why our cruise skips Falmouth? I prefer sea days, and I've been there before, but we are just curious.

Ours actually starts the new Itinerary. I know from Jan-April there isn't a Falmouth stop on the Fantasy Western.

We have done Discovery Cove in Orlando twice, your kids will love it. How old are they? My daughters are 13 and 16.

Most places charge extra for the photos, just fyi.

Come one Come ALL!!! Lets really Get this FE Group rocking! Again please include Name, Cabin number, Counts, Allergies, Any special celebrations and how many groups if we are to go over one you would like to join! Also, for fun your favorite character!

Hello! Less than a month to go! Getting excited!

My family had signed up for FE but have not heard numbers yet - does anyone know when the final FE group info will be posted? I hope to make the gifts so need to know soon!

Thanks!

I don't believe anything has been scheduled just yet.[/QUOT
Hello! Less than a month to go! Getting excited!

My family had signed up for FE but have not heard numbers yet - does anyone know when the final FE group info will be posted? I hope to make the gifts so need to know soon!

Thanks!
I am wanting to know the same! I signed up for the FE and the meets. I am getting a little worried, as we do not have much time left to prepare.

Hi Danielle,
Just curious if you have a list for the FE? I signed up a while ago and I am getting a little nervous about gifts, as I have not started yet. Please also let me know if you need any help. Thanks!
Sabina
Hello All! My name is Danielle and this will be my families 5th Disney Cruise! 3rd on the Fantasy! I will go ahead and start our FE Groups! Please if you are interested in joining the groups I will need the following info posted.. Name, Cabin, Counts (age/gender), Allergies, Special Occasions, how many groups you would like to join if we go over one and your favorite Disney Character! Look forward to meeting you all in November!! The closing date to join the list will be Oct 28, 2015. In order for everyone to put together their special goodies!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter