Fantasy Menu Pictures and Schedule

How they do that night is you get the mat to color. It has an automatic app trio listed on it that you get and the second course. When you turn in your mat, you are giving the menu folder with only the entree choices. This can be done with any of the menus. I will find the mats that we used and post a picture tomorrow to show how that is set up.

So for the second time you are in Animator's, do you get this second Animator's menu instead of pirate/princess/captain's gala menu or in addition to it?

i thought there was a second animator's palate menu that went along with the new show.

Yes, they have a new menu with the new show. Did anyone else try the Popcorn soup? We all tried it and only 1 out of 3 thought it was any good. I willing to try anything once but, I'm hoping the offer another soup selection by next year.

Yes, they have a new menu with the new show. Did anyone else try the Popcorn soup? We all tried it and only 1 out of 3 thought it was any good. I willing to try anything once but, I'm hoping the offer another soup selection by next year.

Did you miss the pirate/princess/captain's gala menu when you were in Animator's for the second time?

So for the second time you are in Animator's, do you get this second Animator's menu instead of pirate/princess/captain's gala menu or in addition to it?

No, the second animator's menu is just for the apps. So only the first part of the menu is changed. They use the same hard cover folder for the dining room so they can just change the inside menu. They simply do not offer the apps from the regular menu the second night you are in AP.

No, the second animator's menu is just for the apps. So only the first part of the menu is changed. They use the same hard cover folder for the dining room so they can just change the inside menu. They simply do not offer the apps from the regular menu the second night you are in AP.

Got it. Thanks! :thumbsup2

I had forgotten about that and was a bit rushed that night so did not get a picture of the card. It had a trio for the apps. I have a picture of it.

100_1031.jpg

Here is the trio offered for desert the last night as served in AP. LOVE their plates!

100_1039.jpg

Thank you for posting the menu's, makes deciding what night to dine at Palos and Remy so much easier.

In Animator's Palette- do they do the "special" animation show on the first time you are there or the second? :confused3
I have heard conflicting reports.

In Animator's Palette- do they do the "special" animation show on the first time you are there or the second? :confused3
I have heard conflicting reports.

Every thing I've seen posted indicates that the Crush show is your first time in Animator's Palette which is during the regular rotation menus. The Animation Magic show is on your last time there. Depending on your rotation, you may hit Animator's three times. If so, the second time will be Pirate night and the third will be the Animation Magic show.

The new animation show is held at the end of the cruise, as noted in the first post.

I'm sorry, thought that I had included it. It's been added now. Too many threads on the same topic and missed noting it here. :)

erionm said:
Every thing I've seen posted indicates that the Crush show is your first time in Animator's Palette which is during the regular rotation menus. The Animation Magic show is on your last time there. Depending on your rotation, you may hit Animator's three times. If so, the second time will be Pirate night and the third will be the Animation Magic show.

We were on Fantasy Aug 11-18 and had that rotation. Crush show the first time, Pirates Night the second, cool animation show the last time through.

my mouth is watering. I can't wait for my cruise! Thanks so much for posting.

I'm still a bit confused with the 2nd night in AP menu offering, can someone please clarify? Am I understanding that you will miss a whole section of appetizers from either the Prince/Princess, Captains Gala, or Til We Meet Again menus, depending on which night is your magic night in AP, because the appetizers are "replaced" with a different predetermined offering?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter