Fantasy May 18 2013

BosMan

Very Cold in Boston !
First time cruiser!!!!
My DW and I along with three kids, two girls and a boy. Ages 9,7 &5 are hitting the eastern Caribbean.
I would like to try both Remy & Palo. Does anyone have a recommendation for what night works best to leave the kids? Example, is it better on Sea days or port days?
Not sure my kids will let us out of their sight....
Thoughts?

BosMan

Pirate Night is a lot of fun for kids. My husband and I found it to be so-so for adults, and the menu wasn't as good. The kids would likely have plenty to keep them occupied while you go eat at either Palo or Remy, but be prepared, they book up fast specifically for this night.

One option you might want to consider is the Palo brunch. I actually think it's the best meal option they have on board - the food is amazing and it's all you can eat for $20 per person. You can easily schedule this during any day at sea when there are tons of things to keep the kids occupied.

You're going to have a blast :)

I recommend sending them to the Oceaneers Club. They all can play together there, just on the first day of the cruise get them acquainted with the club and they will have fun. While they are there you and your wife can go to Palo or Remy and enjoy yourselves. The club serves them lunch and dinner too.

Honestly, on my cruise I did not see to much of a difference between the days in the dinning rooms. Pirate night is more for the kids so that might be the best night for you. The Club will take care of your children with the activities.

We went to Pallo the last evening on the ship (Magic) the last couple of times. We are getting ready to sail on the Fantasy in April and will probably do the same. Other than that we do enjoy the MDR with everyone but it is a nice treat at the end of the cruise and now has kinda turned into a tradition to do so.

Please feel free to join our facebook page. All you have to do is search the following term in Facebook.....

Disney Fantasy Cruise 5/18 to 5/25/2013

Hope to see you there!

We're cruising the May 18, 2013 Fantasy! Booked the land & sea vacation this time! Traveling from the Jersey Shore with 3 kids ages 22 months(boy), 4 (boy)years old and 6(girl). At this point it is totally calendar countdown! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter