Fantasy March 2-9, 2013 Western Caribbean Meet

Oh man! I would LOVE to be on this cruise....fingers crossed that it works out for us!

Oh man! I would LOVE to be on this cruise....fingers crossed that it works out for us!

We hope you can join us! Although I wish we were going on the Hawaiian cruise with you guys! That's awesome!

On an even more excited note, I finally talked my parents into going on the cruise with us and they booked through me tonight :cool1: And to top it off, I was able to get the last 6B cabin on deck 7 right next to our other two staterooms. :banana:

So cruising with us will be:

Myself - Kateesha
DH - Marcus
DD - Kamari (6 at the time we cruise)
DS - Marcus (4 but turns 5 on the 4th!!)
DM - Regina
DF - Phillip
DMIL - Miranda
DFIL - Andy

I'm so excited to have gotten them on board I wish I could scream through the computer :rotfl2: It's not that they don't like traveling, it's just hard trying to convince adults that Disney cruises are not just for kids. Plus there's the whole, "Disney is so expensive, I could do so and so with that much money". But I wore them down and now they're actually excited. Well my mom is, my pops is still in the "We'll see" phase :confused3

Hello fellow cruisers!

Just wanted to drop a note letting everyone know that I created a group page on Facebook for our cruise in case anyone wanted to join. I know that we have the means to communicate on the Disboards, but there are some of us (or maybe me..:rolleyes1) who may be just a tad bit addicted to Facebook.

Nonetheless, I thought it'd be another great way for us to stay in touch, plan, have fun, etc. :goodvibes

I'm hoping that posting the link will work, if not, the group page is Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise March 2-9, 2013 (a mouthful right???:rotfl:). And here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/348010201878079/

Hope to see some of you there!

Just realized I'm replying without reading page 2!

We sail Disney Dream in 43 days. I'm anticipating loving it ... so we've booked ahead to Fantasy. Not sure if we'll time it right with Spring break or not .... but we'll find out!

We are from Oakville, Ontario. By the time we sail, my little princess will have turned 7 (GASP!) and my little prince will be 5 1/2.

Our meet group for DREAM set up a Facebook group. It has been nice putting the names and faces together and ... the set-up is more conducive to ongoing discussions. It may be early for that still, but I throw it out there in case someone wants to do it!

Hello fellow cruisers!

Just wanted to drop a note letting everyone know that I created a group page on Facebook for our cruise in case anyone wanted to join. I know that we have the means to communicate on the Disboards, but there are some of us (or maybe me..:rolleyes1) who may be just a tad bit addicted to Facebook.

Nonetheless, I thought it'd be another great way for us to stay in touch, plan, have fun, etc. :goodvibes

I'm hoping that posting the link will work, if not, the group page is Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise March 2-9, 2013 (a mouthful right???:rotfl:). And here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/348010201878079/

Hope to see some of you there!

lol! I knew I should have read to page 2 before replying! is it a private group? off to check it out!

I just joined the DISbaords today because we just booked our Fantasy cruise and I wanted to join this thread. Our group is

Myself-Sheila
DH-Aaron
DD-Ainsley (10)
DD-Ashlyn (8)
DD-Jordan (5)

We'll be travelling with my sister and her family as well. This will be our first family cruise, as well as our first Disney cruise. I'm so excited!

The fish extenders intrigue me...count us in!
Sheila

Just booked this cruise while on board our last Magic vacation this week! So excited about the new ship. It will be myself, DH, DD6 and DS will be almost 3. The best feeling ever is getting off the ship and already planning your next Disney cruise! :banana:

Anyone else book the Fantasy for March 2-9? We can't wait and I'm ready to start planning already! We'll be celebrating DS's 5th birthday on board as well as my 8 year wedding anniversary :cool1: My family of four consists of:

Me - Kateesha (29 at the time we cruise)
DH - Marcus (28 at the time we cruise)
DD - Kamari (6 at the time we cruise)
DS - Marcus (4 at cruising time but will turn 5 on March 4th!)

Hoping to get my mother-in-law and sister on board as well! Only 499 days to go :rotfl2:

Hi I'm new here. This is my first time posting here. I was referred to this thread by a DVC friend. I'm also cruising march 2nd and would love to join this meet. Are you also starting the fish extenders gift exchange? I would to participate incase. I would appreciate if u cld direct me to a proper thread regdg the FE exchange for march 2nd trip. Thank you and nice to know everyone.

Hi fellow cruisers! My husband and I booked this cruise while we were on the Dream a week ago!!! I'm so excited. We can't wait to see the Fantasy. This will be our 7th Disney Cruise. We. Are. Addicted. I'll be running in the Princess 1/2 Marathon the weekend before in Disney, playing in the parks for a week and then boarding the ship on the 2nd!

We did the FE exchange during our last cruise and LOVED EVERY SECOND of it! :) Please count us in for this cruise! Also, let me know if you'd like any assistance organizing the exchange. I'd be happy to help! As of right now it's just me and my husband, Doug. Who knows? Maybe there will be a miniature cruiser with us or on the way by then. ;)

We just got home from our first cruise, a 5 night double dip on the Dream and loved it so much we booked this cruise for next spring break while onboard! We are super excited and counting the days already! We loved the FE on our last cruise and would love to participate again on this cruise. I am looking forward to planning with everyone's help. I have been to the Caymans and know how beautiful 7 mile beach is but Rum Point will blow away 7 mile beach! I don't think we have enough time in port to get to Rum Point but it is beautiful. I will be grateful for advice about Costa Maya and Cozumel. Our family is myself, DH, DD11 and DD 9 at time of cruise.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone in the 354 or so days until we leave! Will need to get a ticker!!:dance3:

We just got home from our first cruise, a 5 night double dip on the Dream and loved it so much we booked this cruise for next spring break while onboard! We are super excited and counting the days already! We loved the FE on our last cruise and would love to participate again on this cruise. I am looking forward to planning with everyone's help. I have been to the Caymans and know how beautiful 7 mile beach is but Rum Point will blow away 7 mile beach! I don't think we have enough time in port to get to Rum Point but it is beautiful. I will be grateful for advice about Costa Maya and Cozumel. Our family is myself, DH, DD11 and DD 9 at time of cruise.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone in the 354 or so days until we leave! Will need to get a ticker!!:dance3:

Hi there, this is our 3rd Disney cruise...and like you we're so excited for upcoming cruise. We haven't been to Caribbean so this will be the first. Can you pls recommend which excursion is best to take? Also, have you considered taking private local tours? I heared they're good and safe but I'm worried if there's something happen and there's a delay we might loose the ship....also looking forward to play FE with all of you guys....pls include me if you started planning. Tnx

Also, have you considered taking private local tours? I heared they're good and safe but I'm worried if there's something happen and there's a delay we might loose the ship....

Hi, I started looking at the excursions this week and have the same question. If anyone has experience with private vs. Disney excursions, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

We are booked on the fantasy as well March 2, 2013. We want to join the fish extender too.

Ren-37
Mike-38
Mikayla-7
Maro-5

See you all soon:cool1:

Hi everyone! I just booked my family on this trip as well! We are myself (DW - 33), DH (37), DD (4), and DS (1). My daughter will turn 5 on April 1st (yes, April Fools Day baby) and we wanted to do something fun for her "big" birthday. Not sure if we are going to surprise her or not yet. :goodvibes I was pregnant with my son on our last cruise, Disney Magic in January 2011, so technically this is his second cruise as well. :lmao: He will be 1 year and 9 months and hopefully grow out of his "only mommy" stage by then. ;) Beth, I wish you lots of baby vibes!!! It was soooo much fun to cruise pregnant and the cast members really took care of me. :) The only down side is no massages or alcohol...but it's worth it! Also be careful as I don't think you can cruise after 26 weeks. I was 21 weeks (we found out he was a boy the day before we left!).

We're definitely ready for fish extenders!!! Last cruise we also did a magnet exchange if anyone is up for that. I am also willing to help in regards to lists/recommendations/etc.

So excited!!! We've been looking for a cruise for a while but really wanted to do the Fantasy and kept pricing it out. It was so expensive and all of a sudden today I priced it out for March and tada....within our budget. My husband told me to book it within the past hour...and now we're confirmed. :cool1: Wayyy excited to do the Castaway Cay 5K....was hoping to still do it last cruise but got sick and didn't want to put the baby at risk. Now to convince DH to train for it with me! :thumbsup2

We are booked for this cruise along with "Shelleylynn"! We had a great time on the Dream Double Dip and are ready to go again! This will hopefully be our 3rd cruise! Planning another one in the Fall 12. It will be me, hubby, and DD Tori (14). We would like to be part of the fish extenders too!

We are booked on the Fantasy March 2, 2013 also. My family and I can't wait! This is our first Disney cruise and our twin daughters first cruise ever. FE exchange sounds fun and can hopefully help ease the pain of waiting for March to come... So we are in!

Myself (DW)
DH
DD5
DD5

We are also booked on the Fantasy for its March 2, 2012 sailing. We are actually travelling with Clado's family. This is the first Disney cruise for our family of 3, but my DH and I's second cruise. We did the Med. aboard NCL a few summers ago. Our 8 year-old DD is VERY excited about this trip and we can't wait. So yes, we are also in for FE.

:yay: Hello to my fellow Disney Fantasy cruisers!!! :yay:

While I know many of us are still in the planning phase for the FE exchange, I am beginning to organize the list of everyone who would like to participate. If you could, please PM me or send an email to mandersons04@gmail.com the answers to the following questions:

1. Names of everyone cruising with you
2. Ages
3. Stateroom Number (if known)
4. And anything else you'd like for us to know about you (i.e. celebrating a birthday, anniversary, allergies, etc)!

And if you haven't already joined us, we have a Facebook page too! Come on over and join us! Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise March 2-9, 2013 (http://www.facebook.com/groups/348010201878079/) :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter