• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy Mar 14 2015 Eastern Caribbean (St Maarten, San Juan)

Welcome to Pixie Dust for Me!, NvlBrat2, Chrisey, CHECHT75, j2bmickey, Sir William, AshleighDCL, and KennedyDCL - it's good to have you aboard!

I've updated the "sticky" post #1 with a pointer to Karen's FE instructions. Karen... edit post 41 whenever you need to tweak the information, and newcomers will find it easily.

:cheer2: We too are going on the Disney Fantasy, and I just learned about this site!! My DD (14), DS (9), DH, and I are so excited!!! It will be our 7th cruise with DCL, but our first on the Fantasy. I would love to join in on the FE fun. I have always wondered what those cute things were hanging outside of the doors! LOVE it! CAN'T WAIT! Joined in on the FB fun, too

:wave2:

Hi All!

Two additions to our list for FE questions in bold, below....

1. Give me your Disboard name (if you have one)
2. Give me your family last name
3. Give me your stateroom number (if guarantee, then just put GTY)
4. Give me sex and ages of those in each cabin (i.e., F14, M12) or list Adult
5. Any special celebrations?
6. Any allergies?

Thanks,

Karen

I am new to Disboard and cannot PM you yet....how can I join this FE group??

Hello Cruisers!

We are anxiously awaiting March for this cruise! Single Dad (42) traveling with Daughter (8)princess: and Son (2)pirate:, and now it's turned into a family affair with my Parents, Sister, Aunt and Uncle all joining in the fun!

We are driving this time...from Iowa...so wish us luck! LOL Anyone know how parking is at the port, and do we drop luggage first or park and lug it?

BTW...beer exchange...genius!:thumbsup2

Due to a change in employment (with the inability to get the time in march off), we are going to have to cancel our cruise. I am very sad that I will not get the chance to meet you all in person. Have a great vacation and hopefully our paths will cross again in the future.

Hey everyone! We are thrilled to be joining you on this cruise! I proposed on the Fantasy in March 2013 on the Western Carib itinerary, and this will be our honeymoon!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hello all…We (DS, DD and I) are excited to be joining everyone on the Fantasy in March. We're spending three nights at AKL before sailing. The kids know about the cruise, but not the WDW part before hand…just decided to add that in and booked it today. :cool1::yay:

We are headed for our 2nd cruise. Just reading about FE . Would we still be able to join in. Please let me know and I can send you my information. I am so excited to become a part of this awesome fun and exciting adventurepixiedust:. Please let me know.

Angie:cheer2:

We are headed for our 2nd cruise. Just reading about FE . Would we still be able to join in. Please let me know and I can send you my information. I am so excited to become a part of this awesome fun and exciting adventurepixiedust:. Please let me know.

Angie:cheer2:

I'm on this cruise, too, and just joined the FE list - there's still room for more!

:cool1: YAY, so excited to be a part of this. Already have some ideas going to FE gifts.

1. Give me your Disboard name (if you have one)Schmisseur6
2. Give me your family last name: Schmisseur
3. Give me your stateroom number (if guarantee, then just put GTY) We are GTY 2 staterooms.
1 cabin: F45, F17, F10. 2nd cabin M 48,M15,
5. Any special celebrations?soon to be High school grad and daughter just turned 10.
6. Any allergies? No allergies

Thanks again Angie

How will I know if I made it in to group?

We will be on this cruise as well. Hope to see some familiar faces from last March Break on the Fantasy.

Party of 4. Me, husband, son (17) and dd (14)

It's not too late to join FE. See post #47 for instructions. Don't pay particular attention to the date as we are now up to 3 groups which are broken down into manageable sizes for tasks and cost.

By the way, welcome aboard :thumbsup2

:cool1: YAY, so excited to be a part of this. Already have some ideas going to FE gifts.

1. Give me your Disboard name (if you have one)Schmisseur6
2. Give me your family last name: Schmisseur
3. Give me your stateroom number (if guarantee, then just put GTY) We are GTY 2 staterooms.
1 cabin: F45, F17, F10. 2nd cabin M 48,M15,
5. Any special celebrations?soon to be High school grad and daughter just turned 10.
6. Any allergies? No allergies

Thanks again Angie

How will I know if I made it in to group?

This will be our second Disney cruise, but our first year participating in Fish Extenders. I look forward to learning all about it!

Alisa

Is it too late to join this fe group, we would love to do it cruising family

Help!! This looks like fun but this is my first forum and first disney cruise and I do not know how to sign up to be a part of the fish extenders. I have logged in here but can not seem to figure out who to contact??

I will be on the march 14, 7 night Eastern Caribbean on Fantasy

Also, how many people have signed up? I would like to get an idea what I am getting myself in to :)

Thanks!

Hi there. We are so excited to go on the fantasy and would love to join the FE group

Last name is turner
Gty stateroom
F adult
M adult
F 9 months
F 7 years
Adoption celebration of our youngest Mouseketeer !

QUOTE=Pixie Dust for Me!;51838998]Hi All!

Two additions to our list for FE questions in bold, below....

1. Give me your Disboard name (if you have one)
2. Give me your family last name
3. Give me your stateroom number (if guarantee, then just put GTY)
5. Any special celebrations?
6. Any allergies?

Thanks,

Karen[/QUOTE]

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be actively organizing a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to organize the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Many Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

We are very excited to take our first cruise. We (husband and two kiddos) would like to join in the FE fun. Looks like I can't email Karen direct. Any suggestions for this newbie?

We are very excited to take our first cruise. We (husband and two kiddos) would like to join in the FE fun. Looks like I can't email Karen direct. Any suggestions for this newbie?

Just keep posting and when you hit 10 post you can send her message by clicking on her name.

How old are your kids?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter